DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Yeah
But the fact that he tried to counterclaim at all even if the roles weren’t like completely the same I feel like he just wouldn’t have done that as wolf

When is bro not weird

1 Like

Well yes

I’m following the part of her legacy that has actual logic behind it
The Meme read was just her spouting random bullshit to get thread to start and I’m kicking myself for not understanding that sooner

2 Likes

ame ga furu hi mo

1 Like

That’s fair. I understand it’s been a while since you’ve played social deduction, and I’m sorry if my questioning is coming off as too harsh or intense. I just want to understand your thought process, Bylamir. There’s a world where you’re a wolf who is just going to fly under the radar with low activity, and I want to prevent that case from happening by talking things out with you. I do appreciate you giving your reads here. Just try your best, and I’ll work with you here. Whether I town or scum read you, I’m not sure yet, but put forth your best effort

I am curious about Peach being “obvious town”. Is it just their tracker claim here making them appear townie, or is there something social with it as well?

Well yes but I made this read about someone in binary stars hydra joat10 and everyone called me stupid and then the person flipped scum

1 Like

Not the mermaid :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

My theory is that Bee forgot the game was running and she’d be silent here regardless of alignment

1 Like

Not really
If my role also makes neighborhoods and I’m a wolf my only options at that point are to counterclaim or not use my ability

1 Like

So you were roleblocked

Are you a wolf

1 Like

No but I feel compelled to point out the holes still

1 Like

I’m going to take Bylamir’s side on this one. I didn’t know fake claims were provided to the mafia until Kiiruma (I think that’s who first said it anyways) pointed it out

Okay cool

1 Like

:stare:

3 Likes

I was actually going to ask if mafia could attack themselves to clear each other. That answers one of my theories. (I still have another major one)

Typically that is not allowed but it depends on the host

Attacking one of your own team is an unnecessary risk at best and literally game throwing at worst

3 Likes

Unfortunately not reading the op is a fortress of lies staple and him not knowing that would be townie
But he also could just be playing dumb considering we literally talked about it in thread earlier

I thought the same thing, went to make the joke, and then realized I didn’t know the words. Thank you for doing it XD

1 Like