DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

For what reason would we be doing that on day 2

Tbf the roles were probably more about fitting the characters than “what should be in the average role madness”

1 Like

I just realised was Bee even on my readlist

I don’t think I had an opinion on them before today I don’t think I even wrote their name

STOP SHE’S NOT EVEN ON MY READ LIST FROM TODAY?

1 Like

I think Bee is probably scum given like all of the public information

1 Like

Her posts seemed nai other than her push on Rem which was fairly scummy

1 Like

But maybe me not understanding her was just reading comprehension diff

Girl bus from who

Me?

Cuz no shot Bee makes that read on her wolf partner LMAO

Plus Peach has just been extremely townie like if Peach is scum gg

Guava cooking

Too bad they’re a wolf :pensive:
(/jk)

1 Like

But also

Agree that Peach has for the most part been very towny, I appreciate them even if I inadvertently bullied them out of gimmicking :pensive:

2 Likes

“I did not say it that harshly” (proof that she did) :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones: Like what are you lying for? I know you being wrong is an overarching theme but how are you wrong about what YOU said :sob::sob:

Had class </3
I would say I’ll be available all tomorrow but I have a meeting to attend to from like 1 to 6 pm pst or some shit like that (eod is 7 pst for reference)

:sob::sob:

Simple

I play this game going off entirely memory and I completely forgor what my exact words were :skull:

F

You have to understand, I have a mid memory for most things that aren’t the thing(s) I am hyperfixated on, so it’s really easy for me to forget the specifics while understanding the general plot