DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

There’s a reason why I use vibes as my reason for my votes :skull:

Votes and reads nya

In other words, you’re accusing me of malice when it is infact sufficiently advanced stupidity

It’s going to be so hilarious when it is revealed that Guava and I are both town and just horrendously misread each other

its one of those things really hard to put into words outside of examples

Crying

1 Like

I dont mean to be brash, but I think atp it may be the case that Bee is avoiding the discussion and the accusations

It’s not impossible. Which then leads to the point of what can we even do?

yeah i think enough time has been given

VOTE: Bee

I genuinely interpreted it as them not knowing what to push in forum mafia. I think they grasped onto the least sociable information. I’d imagine it was something that felt more tangible (accusing characters based on roles). It’s not the most townie thing, but I thought it was in character for t!Bee (desperately trying to figure out how to play the game without help)

To clarify, I am NOT saying I think they are town rn. What I am saying is I didn’t personally suspect them for their push on Rem bc it felt like Bee was genuinely trying to game solve in their own way

1 Like

Well, was your Eliza sus fall-off and the Bee accusing Peach moment around the same time. If so, I feel more confident in you wanting to bus them. More of a gut feeling based on your interactions with them in thread at that time. I won’t push you off that by any means. It’s more so just a hunch. Even if you aren’t spearheading the potential bus, I think it’s likely happening

Is voting the right call here? Like I want to vote too because god they just haven’t said a single word so far but also I’m also worried beacuse of the thought: But what if they do show?

Like genuine question because I do not know what we should do here.

But yeah I don’t think Bee and Rem are ever W/W

Even before this tracker claim came to light

Same, its been 22 hours, but I’ll wait till a full day has passed (24hours)

not really but i’m impatient

Honestly 100% felt, I’m incredibly antsy as well.

I think I’ll vote too if I wake up and nothing still

1 Like

This statement is raising huge red flags to me tbh. Mafia failed a night-kill. We most certainly vote here, no? We have a seemingly confirmed mafia member here. It’s possible you do genuinely have good intentions, but I strike this as a mafia stall attempt (like trying to secure a night kill)

Sorry if I’m wrong. It just feels wrong to skip vote here

1 Like

Merpy I’m not saying to skip vote, I’m saying I’m worried about hammering here