DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Rolling a character that one likes is always pog

1 Like

But also

Yeah, this is definitely an extended RVS

Likely because most people were probably asleep or otherwise busy when day started :pensive:

1 Like

It makes sense.
I’d usually speak a bit more about reads of my own but RVS doesn’t exactly generate them much haha.

The only thing I’d really say is nobody felt particularly awkward or frozen, but this could be due to the fact we’ve had a good while to prepare in comparison to a normal forum mafia game.

I definitely agree that no one really stands out as any form of stilted

Kind of think Kork could be wolfing, but iirc he is literally just Always Like That

Which is a mood, but also absolutely cringe

2 Likes

It’s fake

So
What should I do to pass the time while obsessively camping thread?

Play a game?
Watch anime?
Watch YouTube?

Wolfy
Feels like they feel like they need to justify learning a basic game mechanic

This is also wolfy
Too concerned with dying d1

Very wolfy

VOTE: Memekingpizza

2 Likes

Something something newbie town and bad wolf typically get read exactly the same

But also

Memeking can definitely die, not really a big loss

…do they

I just thought it was funny to point out
AI art is fine as long as you like know it’s AI art and you’re not claiming someone drew it imo

This is a live chat we’re literally chatting live

1 Like

Her highness has arrived!! Let’s go!!

Holy shit Bylamir’s in this game
I haven’t seen you on this site in ages

Well neither has anyone else ig “last seen 8 months ago” LOL

2 Likes

Sand under tail…

I suggest at least backreading if nobody’s actively posting and you have nothing else to do?
This is probably obvious but knowing what was said in the thread is important

1 Like

Are we allowed to talk about flavour I don’t remember

These are both like the most average meme phrases ever this is just how he talks

I do agree with this… or I would if this wasn’t Meme’s first fm game
In my first fm game, and I’m sure yours too if this wasn’t your first social deduction game, I was fucking terrified of voting anyone or moving my vote I felt like I needed to be CERTAIN before I placed my vote
So I can see a t!Meme coming in and not wanting to place his vote just for a joke, because in dangan werewolf one townie off voting can lose the entire game

1 Like

Yes

Like especially this post he said basically this exact thing when he joined tempo he was like “wow I gotta brush up on my ost or I could die first” like :sob::sob: