DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Okay maybe I missed this but
What

Just doesn’t pass the smell test regardless of your alignment and makes is really feel like you’re trying to just get a foothold on the game by forcing a wolfread

Do you have any strong town reads yet Eliza

I mean
Yeah.
It’s day 1

I never do

Idk I think this is not a great excuse

1 Like

Do you have any town reads at all yet

No

Like whether you are right or wrong about something you can have an opinion d1 without forcing it

Like earlier I thought drinks was suspicious because she reacted openly scrutinously towards kanas ‘hehe I’m a wolf :3’ bit earlier

I didn’t have to force that it just happened
Forcing a read is not really something villagers ever have to do, because we don’t have the knowledge of who the wolves are

It being d1 doesn’t change that

2 Likes

VOTE: Eliza

I’m thoroughly unsatisfied with your responses atm

2 Likes

Er…. sorry I guess?

I just don’t exactly take the game all too seriously I guess, which isn’t exactly your fault but I also just have a hard time thinking who’s evil, as I don’t know whats inherently “wolfy”

Yeah, I agree with you, meme is using the joking type and this makes sense for being their first FM game too.

I mean… it’s the first day, so in a way your right as not much will be shown on the first death

I don’t exactly think so? Guava do far hasn’t really done anything odd, atleast to me

Which is why I die alot to that fact lol

:wave:

Eh, just didn’t think of the wording too hard if Im honest. I was like 3 am at the time lol

You make a good point, but meme is extra dramatic in most things usually, so I’m unsure on how to feel about that

1 Like

Good morning

2 Likes

large sigh

This is a game of all time

Me calling you a fuckin meme is not something to apologize about

It’s always tinged with an (appreciative)

1 Like

A lot of it is trying to read into motivations behind posts rather than looking for specific things inside of posts. Very few things are going to be universally anything just because if it’s known to be universally wolfy or towny it can be abused. You just have to keep in the back of your head “Why did this person do this” and ask yourself it whenever you find something out of place.

3 Likes

I guess, but it felt more like a frustration than a joke

Bro you’re smelling people? :spiral_notepad:

1 Like

1 star review on Yelp from Marl. I’d have to go back and read Meme’s posts by themselves. Didn’t realize it was cut out of context