DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

girl everyones gotta give opinions all game, thats mafia

2 Likes

Yea but I really have nothin else to say right now, so It doesnt really do anything for me

All I can say are things I have already brought up

I would also like to put pressure here. Not a fan of saying youā€™re backreading the thread but than not having anything to say about anything you backread, so would like to hear some opinions.
VOTE: Bylamir

2 Likes

Bylamir has just gone on today and said one thing each time, hes surely has read some things

1 Like

ElizaThePsycho (3): Marluxion, Kork, guavagudetama
Bylamir (2): Memekingpizza, PrincessPeach
Kork (1): Kanave

Not Voting (8): Bylamir, Hazardwaste, MerpyDerpy, Kiiruma, Drinks, BeesWax, ElizaThePsycho, Apocryphal

Hazard feels unusually stilted compared to usual but I donā€™t know what that means for him because heā€™s not usually like this. His pseudo-fencesit on me is something heā€™d usually avoid doing no matter what. It makes me think he tried interacting with me and my ability did its thingā€¦

You dont understand how many times i tried to look up the word fencesit just to realise it was ā€œFence Sitā€

And i mean my points are true mate. Usually your loud and proud coming into games. This one felt a bit mellow.
And i have put you on trip wires beforeā€¦ i am confused what you mean by ā€œavoid?ā€

Maybe try saying it out loud since atm Iā€™m trying to save the world (Pandemic gaming) and youā€™re just sitting atop a fence post.

@Kiiruma

Hm, fair enough I suppose. At least thatā€™s you saying a thought in the end instead of fully staying on the fence and just leaving it at that. I missed that post honestly.

1 Like

thatā€¦ is a good point
UNVOTE

Even if its a good point , I still dont like how atleast my opinion they are basically giving up upon recieving votes like leagues away from the day ending

1 Like

I intend to give my read list tomorrow to give those who havenā€™t spoken much more time to give their thoughts. I donā€™t want to scum read someone and then have them backpedal with ā€œoh I planned on posting laterā€

<3

are you even reading Memeā€™s posts

Yeah but meme doesnt exactly seem to be taking the game all to seriously right now, which is usually how I played when I first started FM

1 Like

agreed

I semi-disagree. From the games I have been in, thereā€™s always that 1 low-posting wolf member who manages to make it to mid/late game w/o being caught bc town is scared of mislynching w/o much info

1 Like