DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

oh yeah I hate that too but it doesn’t make them scum

I suppose so? But it does make me feel like they are going something of the lines of oh im already found out I guess I’ll die then

1 Like

I was thinking this but I didn’t know how to word it because like
technically what Marl said is true but he was kinda misconstruing my comment

1 Like

in the sense that postmin exists

its all fun in games until someone dies

@BeesWax Can we hear from you? You havent talked like at all this entire day, whats your current opinions?

1 Like

tbf I’ve seen her be defeatist as both alignments

was thinking about this earlier when she made her last post
they’ve made 3 posts total, one 3 hours ago, one 14 hours ago and one 16 hours ago

@BeesWax in case you’re unaware, you have to make 15 game-related posts in a day phase

Guava, you gotta agree, me having over 70 posts is a god damn miracle

1 Like

@Bylamir Can we also hear from you? You mentioned you were backreading earlier but never got back after the fact

2 Likes

truly

1 Like

I don’t think this is enough of a reason to town-read Eliza tbh. Even if the evidence wasn’t solid, it was still a strong push on her part, and she has still failed to justify her read. I feel as though it doesn’t matter how strong the evidence was. She probably intended for us to push Meme out if she got enough support imo

2 Likes

so do you think she’s scum?

Is there a reason why you pressure Kork specifically? I am curious as to your line of thinking :thinking:

1 Like

Upon reflection, this vote is incredibly sus to me. Bylamir, for example, has only said hi. You’re voting Kork who has spoken way more for “pressure”. Feels like an odd choice, but maybe you have an explanation. Essentially, I find it odd you picked Kork when there were better candidates to pressure imo

I don’t actually think that Bylamir would care, if they don’t read the thread there’s no pressure to be gained

2 Likes

whereas if kork’s messages change or not if they get more votes thats something we can use

2 Likes

voting someone we have nothing from only works to get them to start, we’re 1k messages in there’s not much to gain from that atp

1 Like

if you’re voting someone for not posting why is your vote on Bylamir over Bee

2 Likes

like I guess technically Bee has posted more substance but only in the sense that 0.0001 is more than 0

1 Like