DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

arty has been playing different than i’d expect, the way that pushed on eliza and then was fairly quickly to back off after someone said “why would they do this as maf” seems like the kind of thing I wouldn’t expect town!art to really overlook and then think its a massive revelation

1 Like

(Botc is awesome)

Betrayal.

But more likely, and playing Devils Advocate

Ruby seems like a chill person (I remember seeing above that Arturo and…Someone else got characters from a Fangan they wanted)
I dont know if they would, in that same process, put a person who doesnt know how the game works, into a stressful position such as Mafia
Maybe im being too empathetic though.
Wouldnt be nice to shoot out someones first experience tho either

I’ll catch you up to speed:

Eliza and I suspected Meme for their earlier comments in the game. I don’t know Eliza’s reasons, but I found it sus because it felt like they were playing dumb (despite seemingly having the social deduction experience to inform them of what’s going on here). They also attempted to gain my favor (from my understanding) by claiming their role. To clarify, this is something that is a death flag and will probably get you killed, so it felt oddly defensive for Meme to put their life on the line to only gain my favor.

These terms that you’re asking about are abbreviations of popular social deduction games: Blood on the Clock Tower (BOTC), Town of Salem (TOS), etc. The reason why these were brought up is because these were the games that Meme mentioned playing before. They’re not relevant by themselves, but I feel like it is useful background knowledge to gauge Meme’s familiarity with social deduction games. Hope that helps!

1 Like

Ah, I know the second one

Most the time allignment’s are randomised outside of the host’s control.

1 Like

i think thats actually a rule on the forum? but i am not to sure on it

1 Like

hmmmm

That’s fair. If I may ask, is it because our vote ideologies are different, or is it something else I said? I don’t intend to change your mind. I’m more so curious as to what it is specifically that pinged me as sus to you :thinking:

Also, is this you saying that you also suspect Arturo, or is this more of a null read? I don’t quite know your stance of them based on this post :thinking:

…Like the Radio?

it doessss

it’s a little bit of a revelation
like it’s enough for me to remove my vote and think about it
it didn’t delete my read of Eliza from my memory if that’s what you think is going on LOL I’m still suspicious of her but I’m not actively pushing for her death rn I’m letting it marinate in my head

2 Likes

But they also did make the Role cards? Or did they not?
Would it not allow a switcharoo?

FM = Forum Mafia (the style of social deduction we are playing). We are typing in a forum (thread).

Marl had no part in the creation of the roles and cards. From my understanding, Ruby did everything herself. Would be unfair to have someone who was involved in the creating process to partake in the game (regardless of their assigned alignment)

1 Like

Did not see this
Alot of Nyas

1 Like

Did I say Marl? Whoops
I meant, Ruby randomized roles, and rather gave Meme a Townie or changed them into a townie after seeing them be Mafia?
I wouldnt want a newcomer to be Mafia if I had control

I doubt Ruby pity randed anybody. The alignment they rolled is the alignment they currently have

2 Likes

yeah that’s not allowed

1 Like