DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

That’s valid

My second FM game was me as scum, just because your new doesnt mean you cast be scum, think of all the first time DRWW members who got blackend

1 Like

she also wouldn’t do that if it was allowed cuz it’s silly they have to be scum eventually anyway

and if she did do that and we knew we would meta it any other time Ruby hosted a game with a newbie in it and it becomes a big mess

Can You explain your reasoning for this? No really im interested

that literally is the reasoning
I think w!Eliza pushes t!Meme because he already has a vote to tie him with w!Drinks

Thats not really able to be controlled though
You cant be like “Let me send out roles- Oop, the new guy got Blackened let me change that”

that’s the w!Eliza explanation for why her read was weak and she couldn’t back it, she just did it to help her partner without thinking

🫶

1 Like

Same analogy, it means that new players arent safe from getting scum team

Okay yeah thats also fair. Shes not a hard read for me but this is true. I just do not personally think her push was very scum-like

she’s saying Ruby would change it before sending out roles but this is a pointless discussion because that’s not something Ruby can do

2 Likes

(Ditto this)

1 Like

gotcha

Gonna take a break from thread. As always, feel free to ask questions! Will get back to it tomorrow

I see…would it be too much work to bring up the evidence? Im trying to backtrack and read and I really dont want to REbacktrack and REread

the evidence is literally in the vote count of the post you responded to

Drinks (2): Marluxion, Apocryphal
Memekingpizza (2): Kanave, ElizaThePsycho
Kanave (1): Memekingpizza
ElizaThePsycho (1): guavagudetama

before Eliza voted Meme had one vote obviously
if Drinks/Eliza is w/w it makes sense for Eliza to push someone quickly and not let pressure build up on Drinks

1 Like

Wait isnt this a bad thing if they’re telling the truth

how so

I see, but isnt one mistake like that just a possible mistake? would there be any other cases where they hecked up like that?