DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

sorry, what is the mistake you’re referring to?

Isnt the characters like a window to our roles?
Excpet if they’re lying in which, fair

the weak bodied finger point you mentioned for pointing to Eliza

oh
well yeah
but I don’t think anyone is enough of a sweat to research this random fangan character and try to figure out their ability to see if they’re a threat

give me like 20 minutes
Ill stay up into one, physically pain myself for tommorow
(For context I have a major school thing coming up)

2 Likes

oh well yeah she could just be town and wrong but the read already feels like she just said it to say it as opposed to actually believing it which is usually indicative of a wolf trying to seem like they’re contributing

After checking the wiki (I got no time for the original source im tired)…
wait does this info need to be spoiled in case of spoilers

So why wouldn’t we kill the one being suspicious? They started with a False persona and then switched into a, by the standards of a skilled Forum Mafia Player (you, I think), a wild claim

Rather we just Got Kokichi’d, or this is this bad right?

are you saying Peach is suspicious?

I haven’t voiced this yet but for reference Peach is my top townread

after a possible Wild claim?

have you read the rest of their posts?

Yes and No
Ive read up to their Wild claim, but most probably hasnt even soaked into my memory
From what I remember, they pretended to be peach and asked questions about the rules

??? Sorry why am I being pushed by Bee? I dont really understand the logic behind it, to be quite honest.

2 Likes

I claimed my flavour character, correct, but thats because I was hoping to continue my gimmick as him instead of peach! But I since did agree to drop the gimmick as due to other players requests, if that clears anything up.

3 Likes

Theres a reason for me to claim and if i do i raise the biggest death flag in the world but the thing is i force the mafia to act in one of two ways. Kill me asap in turn giving much stronger roles an extra day or they dont and try to frame me later on but i have a trump card for that.

1 Like

oh I was wondering why you dropped the gimmick

Its not only to gain favor with you

but yeah once Peach stops acting like Peach they’re oozing town so hard like it’s crazy that’s obvtown

Others were expressing their dislike for it so I dropped it … so sad.

1 Like