DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

If you want transparency, Ayumu Fujimori is the crossdressing unlucky student protagonist of danganronpa rebirth!

Aaand thats all you get for now! I will not be disclosing my abilities until further pushed to do so :hugs:

2 Likes

I dont think saying my character and not my abilities really counts as a ā€¦ ā€œwildā€ claim, all I gave you was my flavour text

full disclosure I donā€™t care about anyoneā€™s abilities unless it stopped someone from killing or gives us alignment info

1 Like

Iā€™m playing this like mountainous until I have a big reason to prove otherwise

3 Likes

Yeah ditto. The abilities are, judging by my own, way to unpredictable and likely unique for me to really pay mind to as of now. Of course they will matter later on, but they are hardly a consideration for day one.

1 Like

Good morning chat, this time I did the back-reading in bed :sunglasses:

Though did you know you canā€™t reply on mobile? I didnā€™t until I tried to

Yeah, I completely forgot to LMFAO. I canā€™t remember exactly what I thought about back then other than: Eliza sus
(Which I do think is still true)

Anyway I really donā€™t have any super strong opinions yet other than the one above. Though I did realise halfway through this post I read half of what I shouldā€™ve. Whoā€™s ready for me to read old posts and react?

I know youā€™re explaining what it means but I still absolutely do not get it, why tf Forum Mafia need so many short ass terms bro :sob:

Youā€™ve made an enemy. Suspicious of you to make a good life decision

Yooooo hi Merpy!!!

1 Like

Just as a player?

Also I skipped so many Eliza posts so far just because otherwise Iā€™d react with each one saying sus or some sort of equivalent

1 Like

:pensive:

I got nothing else to contribute to that other than :pensive:

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry you caught me off guard

1 Like

End of reading opinions. Hereā€™s mine

Marl says a lot of long and funny words that I lose track in some of his more indepth messages. But Iā€™m sure thereā€™s substance somewhere in there

Eliza Sus (Obviously)

Guava has felt very aggresive, which is good!

Drinksfire!

Peach is definitely trying to play a character, Iā€™d imagine itā€™s the one they hard claimed a while ago.

Merpy is actively trying. High five :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Iā€™m less sus on meme solely because what I read earlier feels like something Iā€™d post LMFAO

And I donā€™t really have any comments on the rest because I cannot remember anything theyā€™ve said that stuck out to me LMFAO

2 Likes

Is now a bad time to admit I skimmed the like 20 or so posts near the end? Because I missed this.

3 Likes

Welp now I go play Gacha and forget this exists for another like 3 hours

damn nothing for me, truly an economy we live in

Better to admit it than not say anything ahaha