DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

uhhh you should be able to, did you log in :oyes:

I dont htink the bee stuff is worth disscussing

1 Like

ā€¦

I didnā€™t check oh my god

I COULDā€™VE BEEN IN BED, COMFY, RESPONDING

Also I am?? I droped the character when i dropped the images lol

Yeah thatā€™s what I was addressing with my other post, itā€™s still early brain so if worded weirdly, thatā€™ll be why

1 Like

Current read list before I go to bed:
(Sorry Im copying u marl)

Town
Peach
Kanna
Marl

Merpy

Meme
Guava

Drinks
Apo

Eliza
Wolf

Beeswaxā€™s setup speculation sure was something to read, but likely not alignment indicative unless I wanna get deep into wifom

Peach stonks rising

I donā€™t like Korkā€™s posting, but that is entirely for ā€œhorrible misreading of meā€ purposes, and I am stifling those thoughts right now

I still do miss the gifs

you missed like 5 people

i think its NaI yeah

Soā€¦when YOU out yourself, its perfectly correct and youā€™re safe
But when MEME ours themself (from what ive heard), theyre even more suspicious

:(
Im trying
Its hard when you have no idea whats happenig in the process

1 Like

trust me no one really knows whats happening. (half the people on this forum just pretend they do).

1 Like

I dislike the silence but i dont know what else to talk about

From the three i said there is probably a wolf in i think i wanna know more from eliza or at least more of her head state before i dive too deep on it. but i dontā€¦ hate Quavaā€™s last few hours in text.

however this vote did feel weird. but Quava has done weirder day 1 so i dont really know.
fuck i am talking myself out of this

i wanna focus more on apo and eliza. i feel like people have yet apo slip through the cracks a bit without really grilling them. Eliza i dont really have anything new to say on cause she literally hasnt said anything else since i woke upā€¦

ā€¦ Iā€™m gonna have to iso Apo now

1 Like

this is probably nothing but i dislike the clarification that ā€œthis is a joke dont take this seriouslyā€ i feel like she is trying to seperate herself from something.

you know maybe Apo just doesnt like quava and doesnt wanna verbalise it

i noted this for later @Apocryphal why specifically me.

I do actually remember Marl had a reason for why they thought apo was townie. iā€™ll go back to that in a sec

Eliza and Apo have some sort of energy together.

oh ok fair enough. i completely missed this post.

Interesting that he never actually talked about apo unless i am fucking blind hold on a sec

He did not

@Marluxion can i ask your read on Apo? i am confused on why they have gotten up to the top of your reads without you discussing them

1 Like

this is not fun talking to an empty void

Im back

I was told by a Miniature Flight Creature that when people try to vote for eaxh other and fight, theres a possible chance theyre both bad

But since likeā€¦all 3 POVs are all trying Eliza, should we go them? Like all speculation is pointing them

Less its like, Art/Apo/Haz doign maasive brain plays

i am not fully sold on eliza. but i am also not the biggest fan of them ninja vanishing as soon as their wagon grew. in short i need more from them

1 Like