ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

No, that’s wrong!
[makoto_naegi.png]

The way this is written it seems as though you think we get nothing from CD’s flip, but from my perspective it tells me a lot about the scum team
Specifically: I don’t see a world where Hazard and CD aren’t t/w, and we NEED to solve that, and I think CD is more likely scum than Hazard

Being right does not make you townie. Being wrong does not make you scummy. I feel like I’m talking to a brick wall with how many times I’ve had to say this.

What are you gonna do when people looks at their reads again and still don’t agree with you?

If Icet flips scum, who are their partners?
If Icet flips town, what is the scum team?

Forgot to explain why I quoted this in particular
I disagree with the use of the word just here, and as I go onto explain it’s a rhetorical choice that leads me to believe you don’t think anything comes out of CD’s flip if they are town when I think we get a lot of info

Ok… fair enough.
We do get a decent amount of info I guess.

I just happen to trust Hazard so if you’re saying that Hazard/CD is T/W then to me, CD would be the W. I also don’t disagree with this.

But I don’t want us to set up a chain of “We exe this person if we hit a towny” because that’s just gonna spiral and get worse and worse.

The chain has one link :sob::sob:
It’s literally
CD → Hazard
I’m not asking you to execute my entire exact idea of what the scum team is I’m just saying that I think one of them is scum and if CD is town I’m gonna try to get Hazard voted out

I would still like an answer to these

Why do people think me and CD are t/w. Would like some shown evidence before i explore that myself.

1 Like

If Icet flips scum, I could see Jake being a teammate and someone who is relatively null read in others’ reads. I feel like mafia would be coasting a bit more if Ice is scum because Icet is a fairly big voice in the thread.

As for if Ice flips t, Jake Jaiden and Ashlyn?
I feel like in that world, Ashlyn/Arctic probably did have a wolf and it would be Ashlyn but we’re kinda… 2 executions down at that point.

I could not think of a world that makes sense to me that doesn’t include one of you
I could look over it again but I think that at least one of you is a wolf
Except with the way CD is acting you’re not paired so that would make exactly one of you a wolf

*3 executions down at that point (CD, Hazard, Icet)

Then literally what has Jake been doing defending Hazard this whole time :sob::sob::sob:

Can I get names of people that fall under this category?

If you think Jake is a scum regardless of Icet’s flip then why don’t you vote Jake?

What makes you suspicious of Jaiden?
Is that Jaiden read in relation to Icet or were you just already suspicious of her?

Is Ashlyn being suspicious in relation to Icet or were you already suspicious of her?

Where did Arctic/Ashlyn having a wolf come from?

You forgot to count Eliza but also. When I said “if Icet flips X” that was assuming we execute them today, not after CD and Hazard. Knowing CD and Hazard were viable options, do your answers change?

Me when scum

Me in my interrogation arc
A little detective if you will

No because I’m probably not gonna get my way in exe’ing Icet today, will attempt to get it tomorrow while you push Hazard if CD flips T and then will be crying to do it again if wrong still.

Actually… now that I think about it, I think you planning chain executions is… really damn scummy because we don’t exactly have many executions left. We have 11, 9, 7 (Assuming mafia kills 1 each night.)

If we fail to hit a wolf in these 3 next executions, we straight up lose unless a night kill if prevented via a wish or something.

And if mafia uses an extra kill, then we can lose even before that.
We might only have today and tomorrow’s execution.

Assuming mafia wishes for something like kill power.

So you setting up CD and then Hazard reads very very off now that I’ve come to this realisation. Fuck.

I don’t really care about that
I’m saying if you did get your way
If we flip Icet right now, is what I was asking
I’m trying to convince you to convince me to vote Icet since you want to be all like this:

Even though I’m confident that there’s a wolf between two people

Okay, but think about it from my perspective
I, as a townie, understand that we have 2 misexes before lelo
Because of this, I am trying to get a pair of people executed who I am confident contains one wolf, since we don’t really have time to execute someone and have them flip town and not know where to go from there
You walk in and say “actually, no, we’re gonna execute this person instead who I think is scum even though I’m also scumreading exactly one person in the pair of people you said had one wolf” and then start sussing me

This just reads like you and Hazard are scum buddies and you want him to live

Do you understand that it just looks like the scumteam is Kiiruma/Hazard/Jake to me right now because of your actions?
All you’ve done in these posts where you turn on me is make me think you’re scum. You’ve managed to pull me out of my CD tunnel and make me think Hazard is the scum in that pair instead!

VOTE: Hazardwaste

Actually no fuck that I don’t care about wagons

VOTE: Kiiruma

That was a rollercoaster of posts

Why you do all this while i am eating lunch

1 Like

This except it’s me and Kiiruma arguing

guava could i interest you in guavamole that makes you confused?