ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

That was a rollercoaster of posts

Why you do all this while i am eating lunch

1 Like

This except itā€™s me and Kiiruma arguing

guava could i interest you in guavamole that makes you confused?

Basically. Let me finish up and iā€™ll reply bulk post

1 Like

Kiiruma/Hazard/Zone is also a possible team Iā€™m not deadset on Jake
Heat of the moment I wrote out a team that was on my mind
But bottom line is rn I think Kiiruma and Hazard are wolves

yeah sorry man I am against this as well unless you have some evidence to back that up.

i dont hate this comment cause the whole why did artic die before ashlyn arguement is still out there. but ashlyn was the one to bring up this comment so i dont know how to take it.

so its a gut read rather then something with hard evidence. i am fine with that just the way your putting it, you make it sound like ā€œIT HAS TO BE ONE OF THESE TWOā€ when i can feel worlds where they are not. i can agree me and cd canā€™t be W/W with out conversations and it is most likely a t/w situation. but there is still a world where we are both town.

great minds think alike.

i mean my plan last night was to vote IceT. was waiting for more conversation time with him but he did run away so like /shrug

heheheheā€¦ pressureā€¦

thats a weird ass jump. you scum read me from someone elseā€™s defence of meā€¦? i think you may be too locked into the world of CD vs Me.

that vote makes a bit more sense from that discussion.

i literally have lunch and now your also scum reading me. Iā€¦ aww. just have back up plan when i flip town please

would rather you vote for me tbh and then go for there if your dead set killing me or kiiruma. cause at least when i die town it puts kiiruma in a better light. if kiiruma dies town then i am still in a scum world. (even worse kiiruma dies scum then i am seen as scum but like i meanā€¦ thats still one wolf down. i am happy to one for one myself)

also this. this is a weird trio. i was going to comment on the weirdness of me kiiruma and jake being on the same team is. both read me town but kiiruma reads jake evil. i am in a worse spot to jake so why push the blame on someone else before me.

And replacing zone with jake. you do remember how much zone is against me right? do you really think me and zone are w/w

I would hope so

So what is the scum world that doesnā€™t include you or CD

Yeah I switched to you because you and CD are top wagons and then I was like ā€œactually idc they both have two votes thatā€™s gonna change by the time I wake up anywayā€

Yā€™all keep saying Iā€™m defending Hazard and likeā€¦
Yeah, cuz I think theyā€™re town.

It shouldnā€™t be scummy to want to defend players you townread from being axed, esp if the alternative to them is less town as compared to them.

Yā€™all trippin lol

A team with Bean or leafia instead? i have seen little to no talk about bean or leafia just last few days. bean has made me uncomfy from day 1. leafia is not here alot and seems to also fly under alot of peoples radars. i do honestly think CD is being seen as a scum by some cause they are loud and proud. and me and him are T/W cause he was for my execution even tho i am not fully for his

Is it unreasonable to say that you could be paired with Hazard though?

Probably not a very good question you know youā€™re not paired with Hazard

Probably not, but trying to reason that weā€™re paired because Iā€™m defending them is nasa
(@may @magnus i did the thing)

1 Like

Because people are defending me as jake puts it. Doesnt mean i am on a scum team with them. And its weird that you dropped your trust on me because of it quava. Especially while i was not here to interact with it

Me searching for where I trusted you

I just thought you were less suspicious than CD
But now Kiiruma is like off the charts in my brain, and heā€™s making me think the two of you are scum with how hard they want you to not die
heā€™s trying to spin this narrative that Iā€™m actually scum for trying to execute you and CD because I think one of the two of you is scum because ā€œhe thinks youā€™re townā€ and pushing Icet instead
It all just feels like heā€™s trying to keep you from dying because youā€™re scum together

He could also be trying to defend CD maybeā€¦? But he would want to make it look like heā€™s with you more to take heat off CD when Kiiruma flips scum?

Either way I think Kiiruma is suspicious

If Hazard were to flip scum who do you think his partners are

I havenā€™t put much stock into this line of thinking for obvious reasons, but if I had to guess, the team would probably be something like Kiilambda/Wazard/Leefee.
Leefee is thrown in mainly due to being absent, and could probably be replaced with other people if I read some more.

i think if kiiruma is scum i would put bean with them. but thats my two bit from watching them interact. they either pretend either of them donā€™t exist or soft defend each other. any time i bring that up tho it gets ignored