ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

It’s Jake + a combination of leafia and guava or Kiiruma and Jaiden and I think Jaiden is town but like

Leafia also seems towny

TL;DR
Jake V, beancat V
Leafia/Guava are paired; if both are W, then you think Zone/Leafia are scum theater; if both are V, then you think Zone is W, so it doesn’t fucking matter; Zone W
Icet CBA for whatever reason despite now supposedly being an important time to care about everyone because you thought we are in MYLO

Who did you not mention? Jaiden and Kiiruma. What are your thoughts on those two? Don’t tell me it’s CBA or else I will throw the game FMPOV and vote you out despite me townreading you.

Actually Jaiden can be mafia

Zone please trust me when I say Simon is town you 2 are locked town for me

Wait a sec, Jake didn’t get the wish, CD did? :\
So Jake did whatever the fuck he did for shits and giggles in that world?
Honestly, I’m delighted we’re voting em out.

1 Like

The thing with CD is that he claims the wish was his, so if we trust CD’s words, then regardless of what Leafia/Guava are, Jake would still be lying and basically stalling for whatever reason. The issue is: Whatever agenda Jake had is NAI FMPOV.

Another issue is: If Kiiruma/Jake are W/W, then it does not make sense for w!Kiiruma to vote out his scumbuddy when they have no incentive to bus each other out this early. …well. Maybe it does if they plan to deepwolf, but Kiiruma doesn’t strike me as a person who would bus his scumbuddy early on for more towncred.

I think Kii is more likely to be mafia bc of the kills but guava also seems like they would make the kills with Leafia bc you never kill Ashlyn if you’re Genie hunting I thought Leafia was town but they dropped with wish

Who do you want to flip?

I know. I have him locked as town as well–which was unironically one of the reasons why Leafia scumreads me.

• She thinks I have TMI on CD;
  • She thinks CD is wolf and I am BS’ing my townread on him; and
  • She plans to throw out CD for it, and “if CD flips wolf” vote me out afterwards.
1 Like

Ok honestly I’m willing to vote out Leafia but I believe we can use a wish to solve Guava Leafia tomorrow

actually ngl

If we vote them and they do flip town we might be able to protect genie and keep you and Simon alive

VOTE: leafia

I’m pretty sure Jake is spewing and voting their partner

Honestly? Despite the actions of Jake wasting our time, I actually want Kiiruma to flip first.

One issue with voting Leafia out is -as mentioned by CD- if Leafia is V, then mafia always kills Guava, and we would enter D4 with 4v3 LYLO with no new information.

I am think CD has the correct mindset; leave Leafia/Guava alone; let Genie grant someone a wish (and pray Genie targets town); let the wish be a simple alignment cop; and finally have the alignment cop check Leafia.

@Kiiruma, update your VC.
Who are Jake’s scumbuddies?

Thank you by the way, but also: He literally said he can’t be arsed to figure out what your alignment is, so I highly doubt he will change his read on me.

I’d say likely 2 of Jaiden/Icet/CD but I can’t say that as a certainty.

By killing Leafia here, we’re getting some info on guava.
But only if we can trust CD.

Which, while Icet does trust CD and so I want to trust them too, I’m sorta on the tightrope with them.
I could see them flipping either way.
I mean I’ve had both of them as suspicions for a good while but decided to go Jake here instead.

1 Like

What’s your thoughts on beancat?

Why did you say “We can get info on Guava by killing Leafia” when you have Jaiden/Icet/CD as your primary POE? If you don’t trust CD, then you ought to trust Jake.

I know you’re not dumb, so assuming CD is town and Jake is BS’ing, why would you prefer killing one within Leafia/Guava over simply waiting for one more day so Genie can turn someone into alignment cop to resolve both Leafia/Guava?