ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

I know, which is why I supposedly transferred my wish to Guava.

Does nobody reads my posts because I use CAPSLOCK!?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Simon doesn’t like Guava I have nothing against giving Guava a wish

1 Like

good news IceT you might be town

1 Like

Wut? No. If Genie dies, then Backup is the new Genie. If Genie gives a wish to someone at N1 and dies at N1, then Backup becomes new Genie and can give wishes from N2 onwards.

Look, I am already trying to weave my way out of whatever BS text Backup has so I can transfer my wish to Guava. Just don’t ruin this, okay?

Okay, what the heck are you on about?
I don’t understand your thought process.

• Why am I not town?
  • Assuming I am scum, the announcement will only be “wish granted” without detailing the content of the wish. So how would anyone confirm what I said is legitimate?

What does that have to do with the following sentence?

If you are scum you can say both things

ENA Genie 13er - DAY 4 (6/13) - #2168 by Kiiruma

post in question

‘I’m wrong about scumbuddy, so let me vote scumbuddy’ doesnt add up to me at all as a perspective so I think icet/kiiruma being a pairing is very unlikely

Good. Because no offense, but I would like to speak on behalf of everyone but you when I say: “We will execute you today, no matter what.”

Uh, good luck lol

The rolecard is stated as such:
You may choose a player each night to grant a wish, on the contingency that the town genie will die that night.

On the contingency, meaning Backup gives a wish on the night Genie dies. And if Genie also gives a wish on the same night it’s weird to have 2 wishes in a night when Mafia kills a PR.

What am I ruining in a text social deduction game where the goal of Town is to ask questions to find the Mafia.

Simon is Town and Guava is Town and I am Town and Achro is scum and I think Kiiruma is more towny

I mean it as there is no reason why a Mafia would lie about having a wish because if they don’t have the wish the host mechanically confirms no wish announcement meaning that would be a very weird play.

Nothing it’s replying to how Simon is saying they would rather let Zone Mafia use a wish over Guava Town and you were very upset about that logic so I was expressing my thoughts on the matter

Achro, what are your reads

Also I just read through Icet’s logs, I think they are town, even if they are mafia I think I’d still rather lose to them than any of you :skull:

1 Like

I wonder why I’m alive though

With the preface that I am not caught up almost at all (I actually hate backreading lol)

I think you are very obvious bull in china shop town and that’s more obvious with leafia’s flip and jake’s outburst towards you. Jake is a low effort player, I don’t buy he would blow up at you like that.

Guava is then town for free there, which is nice.

Reading Kii’a SOD is familiar from a past game where he likes to hold up trophies and go ‘see! see!’ the man went so far as to force a day 1 lynch to be him vs scum power just to avoid my gaze, so him going ‘look look I had him Im clear’ is solildly in his scum meta

then I look at kii’s iso and his treatment of IceT feels like an exhausted scum who is just tired and pushing a mislynch and decided to bus tbh. There wasn’t even any real fire to it, just a vote change and then backed it up a bit later.

So my POE that would make Zone howling. It also helps he is pushing a slot I know ends the game.

why did mafia kill leafia, guava was definitely scummy enough to get voted

pretty easy to disprove an exact team of leafia/guava/jake imo. With Jake dead all you would need is to believe one of those is unpaired.

you’re new I don’t think anyone is going to kill you early!

what is a bull in china shop, you saying you think I’m town or mafia?

You’re a jerk but town.

1 Like

you know, bull in china shop

you smash things