ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

Sure buddy, sure.
I do appreciate your attempt to continue to say this here :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah yeah

Still time for guava to actually vote their scum read and cd to save the day dont get too comfortable. With icet being unpaired with you if i can get you out then i judt have to convince everyone jaiden wasnt a wolf.

If you can get me out, you don’t need to worry, the game will be over.

does it even matter?
Like, let’s say I explain exactly why I think Kiiruma is scum and Jaiden was town and how Icet has to be paired with Achro and you have to be paired with Kiiruma perfectly eloquently–

who the fuck am I convincing? CD? who has long since made up his mind?
or one of the people in the pairs who should already know the scum team from their perspective?

There is no longer a point in stating my reasoning
and why do you even care? I’m voting with you
and if everyone’s confident I die tomorrow, it means that the scum are also confident I die tomorrow, i.e. they kill me, so who I think the scum team is doesn’t even matter in the first place!

Achro being sussed by Kiiruma, Zone, CD and Icet leads me to believe that they’re town as that’s literally everyone who could be his partner
In Icet’s position, why does he not just hardpush Kiiruma/Zone? Like, yes he’s voting there, but he’s also sussing Achro and not so much Zone.

bashing my head in bashing my head in bashing my head in

bashing my head in bashing my head in bashing my head in

WHY IS EVERYONE SUSPICIOUS OF ACHRO INCLUDING HIS PARTNER
WHEN ICET IS LIKE THE ONLY PARTNER FOR ACHRO THAT MAKES SENSE

I hate it here
UNVOTE
I hate it here

1 Like

Votecount as of post #3267

Achromatic (2): Kiiruma, Zone_Q11
Kiiruma (2): Achromatic, IcetFeelsPain

Not Voting (2): Corrupted_Dreamer, guavagudetama

1 Like

Guava. Its just a game. Take a deep breath. Hand off the trigger just like we did before. Different circumstances but its okay. No matter what anyone else has told you its ok to do your best and lose.

I think i have done enough to show how kii’s progression on jake and lsck of solving is absolutely outing. I stand by my solving once i had more than an hour to think about the game lol

2 Likes

Feel like zone is town but even still I don’t feel like losing them, I told them I didn’t read something one time, told them I’d be reading their messages from there on out and they’ve been crying about their messages not being read ike a little bitch ever since, It’s so pathetic I could just die

The duality of man.

If you think Zone is Town, then look for who the evil team is CD.
It’s alright to try your best and see how things go.

I think if you believe its kiiruma/me you just always go kiiruma first as it outs icet as town tbh

Due to votals icet cant be with either zone or kiiruma from a neutral pov

So the only reason you wouldnt vote kii is if you think its exactly me/icet whereas i theoretically have scum equity with everyone not confirmed due to how votals have gone.

I like math tbh

wtf is votals

Vote totals

Achro I should vote you just for that :skull:

1 Like

Relatable.

Think it’s achro and icet as maf team but it’s like

what are ther chances zone suck out the one and only town that isn’t me or guava

and defended them balls to the wall

Achro trying to argue that anyone can be wolf with them feels like just preparing to flip w and hoping that others believe the fact that anyone can be W still in F4

that is fishy as fuck

I saw achro zone as scum theater before but if that were the case one would probably come off it and go to kiiruma