ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

because what youā€™ve been saying is it could literally be anyone even guava with CD

Achromatic, Jake, Icet/CD (Whichever one of you isnā€™t town)

I mean I trust Zone over yall.

Kiiruma thatā€™s why youā€™re dying

or going to die

I love how Kiiruma is like incapable of taking into account that the person I voted yesterday trying to ā€˜save Jakeā€™ is one of the people he thinks I am scum with.

His head is empty. He only knows who he has to push and he doesnā€™t want to limit himself to annoying the town he has to suspect with me so he is hedging for all his worth.

ā€˜yeah I think the prson achro voted trying to ā€˜save jakeā€™ could be a wolf with achro but idk the guy who parity checked two town is pretty suspicious too idk guysā€™

like, complete nonsense tbh

Icet, I understand I was against you before.
But I reevalā€™d and caught Jake

You followed me there, please get Achro out with me.

Wolves wonā€™t bus Achro, I have to try and speak to everyone.
Since guavaā€™s alreadyā€¦ not listening.

Ah so Zone is lock town for you, okay so letā€™s discuss the other two people since I was already working on this post.

Think of this from town Kiirumaā€™s mindset atm.

He is town, and he is convinced Achro is a wolf. Okay sure, that can be valid because Achro tried to save Jake. Thatā€™s like, obviously bad, right? So Achro is the scum gg.

But then the question pops into mind.

If Achro is a wolf trying to save jake, who is his scumbuddy?

I voted IceT for his shitty leafia read (owned icet owned) and tried to get people on him, then its super nonsensical for it to be me/icet, right? Like, incredibly nonsensical.

So then in supposed town kiirumaā€™s mind it must be CD. Except CD used his wish in a major pro town way and parity checked suspicious people which a wolf would literally never do, so itā€™s like obviously not CD because he could have wished for anything, anything at all that was pro wolf.

But thatā€™s the word Kiiruma is in right now. I kind of fucked over this entire stream by not liking IceTā€™s vote on Leafia and deciding to stab him a bit for it.

Incredibly based of me really.

I am literally in your scum team

Kiiruma the problem is if youā€™re Town Zone is scum and after Achro flips scum youā€™re going to tunnel on me and CD next who are both town

Anyway I am going to go play some Final Fantasy VIII, feel good about everything just notify me if you have questions.

I donā€™t know! Maybe youā€™re town and CD is scum!

Thereā€™s a difference between ā€œguava wonā€™t listenā€ and ā€œguava was not convinced by my argumentā€
Like, I read what you said, Iā€™m not CD literally not reading Zoneā€™s posts, I just am more convinced by what Achro said, mixed with the fact that I was already townreading Jaiden

But Iā€™m going to keep reading the game ā€” maybe Iā€™ll change my mind :man_shrugging:t2: Iā€™m trying not to just set my opinion in stone (yes I understand that sounds stupid because my vote is currently placed) because Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m the only person willing to change their vote

Also because of the way votes are distributed even if Iā€™m wrong about you you can still win
Because the votes should be

Achromatic being voted by Kiiruma, Zone, CD
Kiiruma being voted by guava, Icet, Achromatic

So itā€™s gonna randomise within the tie

I donā€™t think this is accurate
In fact I think Icet is your most likely scum partner
Partially because I donā€™t think that vote was really tied to alignment, I think you would have voted Icet for that regardless since I think it was obvious Jake was gonna die that day

But maybe Iā€™m misremembering how quickly Jakeā€™s wagon gained traction

CD could have lied and from Kiirumaā€™s perspective the scumteam could be Jake/CD/guava but then you arenā€™t scum

Actually I donā€™t think Jake is even relevant to this argument because you could just vote Icet and then take it off later when you decide to push someone else and I donā€™t think anyone would really bat an eye

Oh. Huh? Sorry, I have a bad memory.
What were we talking about again?

1 Like

The point is they are claiming i was trying to save jake yesterday. I am just pointing out that their world view doesnt make sense with me/icet brcause all the saving i was doing went towards what theh believe is my buddy.

Doesnt add up tbh

Wasnā€™t Kiiruma the guy who started the wagon on Jake at D3?

1 Like