ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

Anyway I am going to go play some Final Fantasy VIII, feel good about everything just notify me if you have questions.

I donā€™t know! Maybe youā€™re town and CD is scum!

Thereā€™s a difference between ā€œguava wonā€™t listenā€ and ā€œguava was not convinced by my argumentā€
Like, I read what you said, Iā€™m not CD literally not reading Zoneā€™s posts, I just am more convinced by what Achro said, mixed with the fact that I was already townreading Jaiden

But Iā€™m going to keep reading the game ā€” maybe Iā€™ll change my mind :man_shrugging:t2: Iā€™m trying not to just set my opinion in stone (yes I understand that sounds stupid because my vote is currently placed) because Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m the only person willing to change their vote

Also because of the way votes are distributed even if Iā€™m wrong about you you can still win
Because the votes should be

Achromatic being voted by Kiiruma, Zone, CD
Kiiruma being voted by guava, Icet, Achromatic

So itā€™s gonna randomise within the tie

I donā€™t think this is accurate
In fact I think Icet is your most likely scum partner
Partially because I donā€™t think that vote was really tied to alignment, I think you would have voted Icet for that regardless since I think it was obvious Jake was gonna die that day

But maybe Iā€™m misremembering how quickly Jakeā€™s wagon gained traction

CD could have lied and from Kiirumaā€™s perspective the scumteam could be Jake/CD/guava but then you arenā€™t scum

Actually I donā€™t think Jake is even relevant to this argument because you could just vote Icet and then take it off later when you decide to push someone else and I donā€™t think anyone would really bat an eye

Oh. Huh? Sorry, I have a bad memory.
What were we talking about again?

1 Like

The point is they are claiming i was trying to save jake yesterday. I am just pointing out that their world view doesnt make sense with me/icet brcause all the saving i was doing went towards what theh believe is my buddy.

Doesnt add up tbh

Wasnā€™t Kiiruma the guy who started the wagon on Jake at D3?

1 Like

Yes, with no solving done whatsoever.

Ah. Meta knowledge.
ā€¦yeah, I donā€™t do that unless itā€™s specific people, and the only meta knowledge on Kiiruma I have (at the moment) are (1) the most recent game where he won F5 LYLO but lost F3 LYLO, and (2) the fact that I had a grudge on him from a DR Misc which got resolved in SFoL63.

1 Like

Eyyyy
Ditto

1 Like

Itā€™s fine

We were talking about the wish not being granted ā€” you said you didnā€™t see why because you would have to convince everyone youā€™re not scum for the information to be effective
I said that tells you the scum team so of course it wasnā€™t granted
You argued that ā€œwell yeah but I have to convince everyone else that Iā€™m NOT scumā€

Which is like the same thing again LOL
But my point is that having a perfect mech solve is not fun for the scum team (and also I find it less fun ā€” like, itā€™s a social game for a reason, I want there to have to be at least some social reading to reach the solution)

What people see: Text and reasoning.
What I (initially) see:

Notice how he has done nothing to try to engage or solve Jake in over 1800 game posts *processing* (I am literally giving you every ctrl + f of jake so if I missed something let me know) *processing* but he has Jake in both scum worlds. His Jake read is stagnant and frozen because he KNOWS jake is a wolf. *processing* In fact, IN FACT, if he has jake as a viable wolf in both icet town and ict wolf worlds why wouldnā€™t he just be pushing jake here if he is town? He has done absolutely nothing to engage with Jake or question Jake but just throws him into both worlds where icet is v and icet is w. And oh look, in Ice t town worlds my slot is suddenly wolfy. Funny how that works

Iā€™m not implying anything by doing this. I just wanted to tell everyone what I saw the first time I read this paragraph.

Now, as for my thoughts (with implications): The part in brackets look pure, but the part where you repeated ā€œin factā€ in capital letters made me think of this:

Huhā€¦ Ya, I can dig this.
Issue is: I still want you dead though.
And this feeling precedes me wanting Kiiruma dead.
(Odd. I now want all three of you dead.)

ā€¦but, I am also thinking the same thing? I am not thinking more than one step ahead. I see a hard defense on a confirmed scum; I attack it.

Well, I suppose I am used to being called empty-headed. (kekw. Thatā€™s why I have been making memes without any care in the world.)

For the record, this has been my thought process for the most part, actually. Except CD is cleared all the way from D1 based on his behavior alone, and his actions on D3 solidifies it.

Also, I didnā€™t think far ahead, so the part about ā€œnot liking Icetā€™s vote on Leafiaā€ is not even on my mind; I didnā€™t know this was a thing.

Iā€™d kill Kiiruma if we have a tie.

I townread him, but I ainā€™t letting this game end on chance; Iā€™d rather throw it so it will end immediately instead.

what

I feel like thereā€™s no way that comes from scum
fuck
fuck is it actually Achro

2 Likes

Zone 1: ā€œOhā€¦ Okay.ā€

Zone 2: ā€œWell, I feel like I am half-braindead, so I actually much prefer just knowing the solution so I can be done with this four-man all-front-war.ā€
Zone 2: ā€œAchro said something about him voting Icet at D3 invalidates him being paired with Icet, but the thing about 90 minutes before EOD3 is the fact that that vote was never going anywhere when there was a common enemy called Jake.ā€
Zone 2: ā€œIā€™m pretty sure I made a post about this.ā€

Zone 3: ā€œAh, yes. Here we go.ā€