ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

Iā€™m still in my conspiracy theory era and think that thereā€™s a reason you voted Ashlyn instead of CD
Mostly because Iā€™m already scumreading you both individually so if you were paired this makes sense

The only reason I ever voted you over Hazard was emotion :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:
Also at the time the vote count looked like this

VC 1932
Hazardwaste (3): Ashlyn, IcetFeelsPain, Corrupted_Dreamer
IcetFeelsPain (3): Kiiruma, Hazardwaste, Leafia
Corrupted_Dreamer (2): JakeTheWolfie, guavagudetama
Zone_Q11 (1): beancat
Leafia (1): Zone_Q11

Not Voting (1): Jaiden

I personally donā€™t think you were ever really in danger

Sure

I wanted someone dead and I townread CD
I saw CD on the wagon and hopped on

no

1 Like

Youā€¦ seriously think Iā€™m paired with CD?
When I kept trying to have them die over Hazard? :confused:

Maybe if youā€™ll have a look at peopleā€™s reads and posts instead of just at the VC, youā€™ll see what Iā€™m seeing.

Well yeah there were scumreads on you
There were also scumreads on me and I donā€™t think I was ever really in danger except that one time my wagon had 3 votes that dispersed like an hour later
Youā€™re not gonna die if people donā€™t vote you

I was close to dying at one point too. And it was fairly consistant.
The wagon did die down, as some people brought up that some of my reactions were towny (Which lowkey, I dislike. Iā€™d rather be suspected than cleared there)

Good point.

I disagree. Ice/Kiiruma actually has slight potential.

I was busy yesterday why is the thread so dead

Iā€™m pretty sure Kiiruma / Guava are scum just because theyā€™re trying to lead Town but Arctic and Ashlyn still died over them which was expected but

UNVOTE

I meanā€¦ Iā€™m not as much of a leader as Arctic / Ashlyn to say the least yeah.
Iā€™ve tried to make some suggestions and observations but Iā€™m not exactly the most confident.

how the hell are any of you town :sob:

And why wouldnā€™t a villager want to lead the town?

oh my god leafia please

me changing my entire worldview because leafia said someone was town with no explanation

Tell that to literally everyone we have executed so far. The mafia are doing their job well by killing Arctic N1.

Criss my Cross and Apple my Sauce Batman! I think Leafia committed this here crime!

VOTE: Leafia

6v3, nobody is discussing Genieā€™s ability anymore, time has expiredā€¦ so itā€™s another waste of time regardless even if whoever Genie targeted was not Arctic and Ashlyn.

Three towns until parity, so we mis-execute a town today and tomorrow, and the game will be finally over. Guavaā€™s content volume deserves him a townread from me, so I predict the two mis-executions will be within me, guava, and CD.

Kiiruma will somehow get away. Nobody is paying attention to beancat and Jaiden because of course nobody does; they are themselves.

And Jake isā€“
Somehow voting Leafia.
ā€¦well thatā€™s finally some development.

Who am I missing? Ah, yes. Icet.
IDK. IDC about that person at the moment.
Jaiden actually hits the nail when she said that everyone is behaving towny.

The wish has been granted.

2 Likes

was wondering when this would happen.