ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

Lmao, are you ok

Iā€™m kinda lost but my solve involves someone tunneling me so thatā€™s always cool

I am town and none of my posts are getting read by another town ā€œbecause they are too long to readā€, so they think I am scum.

Do you think I am okay?

JFC, youā€™d think Iā€™d get used to playing with simple-minded people after playing for years in my homesite, but I guess that simply doesnā€™t happen.

Zone feels like he is faking anger here to try to appear off the cuff and towny lmao

Lmao, will read from here on out, though going easy on the quoting and stuff makes things easier for me to process and get into idk why, thatā€™s why when I quote people I either just type it out myself or reply to the quote

What out of game stuff? Werenā€™t they talking about Jake? You even said so yourself:

misunderstanding, read on from there and youā€™ll see

Oh, jake outed that bean was tagged

See ^^^

Mafia also has a group chat

Ah. I thought this was fluff and didnā€™t read the quote. I didnā€™t connect the dots before.

ā€“but anyhow, that is why I thought beancat is scum.

oh I missed Jake outing bean, this explains bean eod wanting to kill jake with hellfire

I stare at this post, and I just keep thinking on what to say.

• Should I be angry? I am a grudgeful person, so I will hunt you down after this game ends regardless of your alignment.
  • Should I play along? The statement is stupid to me, but anyone who doesnā€™t know me -e.g. CD- would just get confused if I do play along.
  • Should I ignore it? But then how else would I vent out my anger?

Itā€™s obviously a trap, yet I canā€™t seem to ignore it.
What should I do indeedā€¦

ā€¦I already voted Achro, and heā€™ll just keep throwing shade at me, which will always be interpreted as anti-spew until he either dies or Guava comes to greencheck me.

ā€¦I guess I should ignore him after all? Yeah. I have said what I wanted to say. Iā€™ll just beat him up in future games.

Not really shade, I just think Kiiruma is in his scum meta and is unpaired from IceT

Nothing personal Zone, we can hydra any time tbh

Achro, youā€™re literally forced to scumread me based on your worldview, and you canā€™t deny that the sentence ā€œZone looks like heā€™s faking anger to appear townyā€ is a blatant shade.

At least I am upfront in scumreading you.
Who knows. Maybe Iā€™m a hypocrite.

But I sure as hell donā€™t like people saying my anger is fake when my blood has been boiling IRL for the past hours.

ā€˜forcedā€™

saw my role pm
CD/Guava town

pov of 2 in 3

kiiruma at a glance is in their scum meta of trying to gloryhog bussing

check iso, see like 10 votes on icet, see particular post that feels really weird for a w/w pairing, presume youā€™re wolf

Also if your blood is boiling Iā€™d suggest taking up a new hobby tbh

good meowning

oh cool

nope!

Icet
literally why would I ever do that over clearing Achro

on ninth

if I had the wish I would probably ask if Zone and Icet were the same alignment since theyā€™re both hardpushing Achro who atm I think is town

another thing I literally would never do
Iā€™m not Merpy

assuming youā€™re right
Iā€™m not confident in that, though

especially since I donā€™t have the wish

then why didnā€™t you do it?

but I was in peopleā€™s POE and Leafiaā€™s death confirms me and Leafia died
donā€™t think they were paying too much attention to who other people were pushing

well clearly not to everyone :sob: :sob:

wouldnā€™t say ā€œoutted mafiaā€ but I also want to vote Kiiruma today

idk if youā€™ve noticed how everyone has been acting but CD is literally never getting executed
at this point just assume CD is town and move on and if heā€™s scum ggs

I still stand by that vote and I would do it again if I didnā€™t care about winning

can you not make suicide threats just because I voted you in some dumb game

I think I missed a post
I have the wish now?
I donā€™t see a dm about a wish

who tf is ā€œeveryoneā€

VOTE: Kiiruma

I mean, that question is answerable

If I were actually scum, you would be dead.

still confused about this
I have no information about a wish

Tried that. Didnā€™t work out well.

TL;DR apparently I have it, and itā€™s currently being processed I guess.

1 Like

oh okay