ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

Why does town kiiruma do that instead of pushing his previous reads?

You saw how he forced town in hells echos to choose between him and olivest even though it was very anti wolf

We dont lkke to admit it but its very uncommon for people to go middle of the day ā€˜wait i am suddenly wrongā€™

Ehā€¦ You (Achro) were also insisting I was BSā€™ing about not voting Jake despite him showing up, to which my response was:

And you never reacted back on this.
ā€¦yeah, no. I donā€™t believe for a second youā€™re town.

Let me ask this another way

Do you expect wolf achro to ever look ā€˜terribleā€™?

Why do you have this expectation?

If you are town here you omgus way too much tbh

Weve been over this in hydra chat. Im just trying to solve lol

IDK. I didnā€™t look at the reads. I only looked at who he was voting, and when. Those two alone imply that he wasnā€™t being opportunistic, and that is enough for me to townread him.

Sorry, but I didnā€™t fully process all posts while skimming a game that I host. That, and I have a terrible memory anyway, so I just donā€™t remember whatever happened in Hell Echoes.

I have zero expectations of you. I keep forgetting people, remember? I even already forgot what we did as Monochromatic, even though I was literally posting on the same account as you.

Zone you are either the most obviously paired person i have ever seen or a marshmellow who i should defend with my life

I dont know which

ā€¦so? I donā€™t see the issue.

I donā€™t rememberā€¦ and I guess I am not exactly in the mood to check out hydra chat.

Though, this is actually ironic, since you are basically saying that I am exerting a behavior that I have whenever I am town.

Well, not that it matters though. Because I still wonā€™t townread you, just like how CD wonā€™t ever townread me.

Anyway my observations of kiiruma as town in need for speed was like a locomotive. He built steam and then smashed scum. I glanced through his iso at parts and it felt pretty jerky how he voted jake and out of sync with the day tbh. Not like how he previously cased scum as town in need for speed.

Iā€™d be ok with dying but Iā€™m gonna fight instead, I donā€™t want to be the cause of us losing.
I think Achro is a likely wolf and then I want to try and solve with those who are alive afterwards.

Hm i see. So you are making this unwinnable for me if you are town huh. Guess i shouldnt try to solve you then and pray you are wolf

Hmā€¦ Well, okay. Self-voting is not allowed, and Guava seems dead set on voting you out, so if you ever need a remote self-destruct button, just tag me and say it.

1 Like

(IDK whether this is true or not. I just see Guava voting Kiiruma, and thatā€™s enough for me to say heā€™s dead set on Kiiruma.)

If weā€™re both V/V, then yeah. Itā€™s unwinnable.

Except youā€™re not town. Because otherwise the game is fairly balanced (i.e. mafia would be running rampant) and there wouldnā€™t be any reason for my wish to cop check Kiiruma to be denied.

I need to go to work soon.
Bye bye.

Jaiden/Jake seemed aligned.
Achro is continuing to push me as Jake was happy to (albeit weakly) yesterday a bit.

Achro is also ā€œtrying to solve as if Zone is Wā€ which further makes me trust Zone due to my distrust of Achro.

VOTE: Achromatic

Your slot probably should have died earlier, but itā€™s alright, youā€™ll be able to catch up with Jake in dead chat.

VOTE: kiiruma

Bet

@guavagudetama I understand your suspicions on me.
But please, listen to me here.

I tried to stop us on Hazard, I pushed Jake when nobody else was.
Donā€™t let Achro powerwolf. Heā€™s too good at it if you let him.

I am so good at power wolfing the first thing i do upon entering thread is go hurr let me defend jake for like 80 posts lol x)

Worst power wolf ever tbh

Yes, thatā€™s powerwolfing and trying to save a teammate who should have been dead to rights.
And eventually died due to the fact others realised it.

You on the otherhand asked for people to unvote so you could try ā€œcontributingā€ when Jake was a 1 off execution.
So much for your contributions, I feel like you were just trying to find a way to save your buddy.
Then when you realised you couldnā€™t, you last second voted for some credit.