ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

Whose your team atm kii?

Because zone is saying me/ice

But i uh voted ice yesterday before taking in more things today.

So when i first started to read the wagons were leafia/cd/jake

I come in and say leafia v cd v jake might be v

I then vote icet

Seems like a lot of trouble dousing myself in gasoline over jake if im just going go vote my other buddy lol

You.
And like Icet or CD idk.
Could be Zone but I trust Zone more.

So my scumbuddy could be literally everyone except the mech confirmed player.

Cool.

(This is when alarm bells should be going off in your head everyone)

No, they shouldn’t be it just means I’m an indecisive bitch who doesn’t know fully what I think because under pressure I’m much worse. I can make snap correct decisions and also snap wrong ones.

Youve been in the game since day 1 and i have managed to narrow it down more than you. Pretty insane tbh

It’s pretty easy to narrow it down when you see a damn wolf chat and realise who your teammates are.
You know who you can push out easily.

Not exactly a genius move to say both the active counter wagons to your buddy are town as soon as you enter topic but alright

(Heads up, this is me shading Achro.)

This is an odd interaction. You mentioned multiple times how you believe Jake is more likely town than scum. You had Jake as “maybe town” to “???” (which is understandable), and you were paranoid of Jake flipping town…

But in the latest post I am quoting right now, you say “being right doesn’t mean you used good methods” even though in the first post I am quoting here you confidently said “If jake flips town i told you so btw”.

To me, this looks as if you knew Jake will flip scum, but he was caught for the wrong reasons (which is a normal occurence). I think you have TMI on Jake’s flip.

Eh… Could be anti-spew, but I feel like I’d be WIFOM’ing if I continue talking about this.

I mean, if it works, then it works.

1 Like

I was working in ‘if he flips scum’ universe that leafia presented. As i was responding directly to her.

Think I have my solve, need icet to give reads to complete it

My emotions have been appealed too it is Kiiruma and one of achro and zone

So zone reads me as mafia Kiiruma reads me as mafia achro gave up on me being mafia

It’s probably achro and Kiiruma

I don’t know what Kiiruma is doing

And I love pinging everyone as mafia saying X did a scum slip

But you didn’t mention that, which is NAGL.
–and from here on out, it’s just WIFOM hellhole.

2 Likes