ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

Wdym?

Wait a minute. @IcetFeelsPain, if you have Achro in your POE, what is stopping you from putting him in L-1?

if you vote wrong in final 4 it isn’t you fault as there will be someone else voting with you

nothing

Wait a minute. I see where D5 is going.
Guava will die. CD will tunnel Kiiruma.

Icet has Achro/Kiiruma.
Kiiruma and I have Achro/Icet.

It will be a 2v2 tie, and thus the execution is randomized.

Well, GG. I guess the game is over.

Well. There is still time for both parties to convince me why the other party is the final scum, but I don’t think it will affect my vote.

If given the option, then I will lock my vote instantly.

It really do be sad for Achro. Not only for subbing into a scum slot at EOD, but also for attacking me. Like, I guess only Litten knows not to attack me? I wonder if these memes still hold up:

Note that this only happens because he unpaired Kiiruma/Icet. …welp. That’s just unfortunate. You did your job to appear as towny, and it ended up with attacking me.

Not only that, you attacked me after hedging on me:

…I suddenly have the urge to apologize. I used the word “attacking”, but all you have done is just “scumreading”. I feel like certain people are sensitive to the word “attack” for some reason.

Hey @Kiiruma, who do you think will die between the two of us in D5’s tie? I wonder whether CD and Icet will stick with you or switch to me.

1 Like

@Zone_Q11 if you vote Kiiruma and they flip scum I become confirmed Town and in D5 you only need to crossvote with Achro

Two issues:
(1) I scumread you more than Kiiruma.
(2) I would be letting Achro -the general consensus scum- live.

Zone: Achro/Icet
Achro: Zone/Kiiruma
Icet: Achro/Kiiruma
Kiiruma: Achro/(Icet or CD)
CD: Achro/(Icet or Zone)
Guava:

• Not Achro/Kiiruma (3096)
  • Maybe Achro/Icet (3093)
  • Not Kiiruma/Icet (3059)

• Not Achro/Zone (3096)
  • ??? Kiiruma Zone
  • ??? Icet/Zone
  • Not Zone (3039)

@IcetFeelsPain, do you still not see the common denominator?

it does not benefit me to execute achro as much as it benefits me to execute Kiiruma

There is 2 Mafia in you / Kii / Achro and if 2 of you guys agree to execute the same person I am going to push for someone else

Wait a minute.

Okay. I was wrong about CD.
Forget what I said in P#3145 and afterwards.
We can just go straight and execute Icet in D5.

ok

Kewl. I bet you wouldn’t have used this logic if I were to switch to Kiiruma, but considering you need an excuse to not vote Achro, I get it.

After all, the only thing you can hope for now is for CD to doubt his own read again and switch to Kiiruma, and then pray that Guava -whom nobody cares about because of his lack of thread presence- also sheeps CD.

I want to quote everything Zone has said today except replace every time Zone refers to themselves with me and every time Zone refers to Simon with Zone

Reality:
> Kiiruma and Zone: “Let’s kill Achro.”
> Icet: “That’s sus.”

Another universe:
> Achro and Zone: “Let’s kill Kiiruma.”
> Icet: *joins the wagon*

Do you know why this is BS? Because you told me yourself that your POE is exactly Achro/Kiiruma:

ok and what are you trying to imply