ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

Yes Zone Achro is Mafia yes I should be voting them so what happens D5

Iā€™ve stated before clearly that I think specifically it is Kiiruma plus one of Achro and Zone and I am much more confident on Kiiruma + you saying you would vote Kiiruma but never doing so

When Achro dies you will become Kiirumas loyal sheep and kill me ending the game resulting in a sad Mafia win

When Kiiruma dies I become confirmed town and I get to watch at you convince me why Kiiruma is scum

I am implying that youā€™re scum, and that youā€™re praying for some miracle words to appear that can convince everyone to vote Kiiruma instead of the general consensus scum.

I am implying that youā€™re scum, and that you only had Achro/Kiiruma in your POE when I doubted you were scum.

I am implying that youā€™re scum, and that youā€™re going to switch your POE back to Achro/Zone any moment now.

Iā€™m not

Hey. I know I have a bad memory, but it isnā€™t this bad:

Listen. I do want Kiiruma dead. I want all of you three dead. But if I had to choose to spare someone, then itā€™d be the guy who never scumread me.

Am I letting Kiiruma go because he flattered me? Yes.

Am I this stupid to lose if Kiiruma is scum? Yes, as evident by the 2019 screenshots that I recently posted.

Do I have reasons to actually play the game ā€œseriouslyā€? Bruh. I have all the reasons to scumread Kiiruma provided by Achro, and all the reasons to scumread you (Icet) provided by Jaidenā€™s ISO. At this point itā€™s just a game of whoā€™s scummier than the other, and I think itā€™s you. Achro is a great player, but he canā€™t erase Jaidenā€™s posts.

what do Jaidenā€™s post have any corelation to me

Thatā€™s sad, but if thatā€™s the case, then you ought to better start compiling arguments as to why Kiiruma is scum. Forget defense; your reactions will be judged at D5.

ā€¦you mean Achro? Assuming this world happens, why would I need to convince anyone itā€™s Achro? Why couldnā€™t it be Achro/Kiiruma; Isnā€™t that your current POE?

@IcetFeelsPain, this. :point_up_2:

Wait a minute.
WAIT A FRICKING MINUTE.

YOU LIAR. I CAUGHT YOU RED-HANDED.

Both of these things can be true
Iā€™ll let Icet explain it but you did not ā€œcatch him in a lieā€ lol

Also good meowning

Uh if literally every non-Achro player thinks itā€™s Achro and someone else we always vote Achro and then just pray the team isnā€™t exactly Kiiruma/Zone

When Achro flips scum itā€™s Achro/Icet

@guavagudetama, this :point_up_2: is the context. I donā€™t know what you see, but all I see is someone who wants to pocket me to vote Kiiruma over Achro.

The context behind why he said that doesnā€™t really matter

He can be pushing for Achro/Kiiruma while still thinking it could be you
How you think that ties into his alignment I donā€™t care but he didnā€™t lie which is a weird thing to say

VOTE: Achromatic

gg

I think Iā€™m throwing

But itā€™s fine

We got about 4 hours before EOD4 and supposedly Achro is vast asleep.

@IcetFeelsPain, if you have anything to say to instill the paranoia within CD and Guava so they would switch to Kiiruma, now is your only chance to say it.

CD ignores my posts; theyā€™re too long for him to read. Even if I were to hypothetically find a glaring scumslip post that reveals the scumteam, he would still ignore it.

Meanwhile, Guava is a sheep.

If you donā€™t say anything now, then Guava will just die N4 because heā€™s confirmed town, and youā€™d have to gamble D5 that CD listens to you and pray that you win the 50-50 random tie execution.

Iā€™ll try

I mean Achro yes

iirc Jaiden wanted to make ties

can you read my ISO thx

I disagree

Pushing X/Y means that you think X/Y is the exact scumteam, and I refuse to believe otherwise.

Is it stupid to be nitpicky about choice of words? Maybe, but thatā€™s why I retracted my own words when I said ā€œattackā€ when I actually meant ā€œscumreadā€.

I once again feel like every single time Zone talks they are screaming Mafia

Yes I think X/Y is the exact scum team but that doesnā€™t mean thereā€™s no room for error. You make it sound like once youā€™re set on a scum team youā€™re completely right and can never be wrong