ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

Jaiden wanted to make ties, but when presented with a tie between Hazard/Icet, she specifically said she wanted you to live:

Noting down to never say an exact scumteam with you in the game again regardless of alignment LMAO because what

Also I still fully believe the team is Kiiruma/Zone but literally every player that isnā€™t me and Achro think that itā€™s Achro including whoever his partner is so if Achro is town this is not winnable

That is indeed one of my traits, yes:

MMMMMAAAAFFFIIIIAAAAAAA!!!
UWOOOOOOGHHHH!!!

After Achroā€™s beautiful performance yesterday they knew they were going to get voted out today.

Someone said something about bussing in MYLO and I canā€™t find it but thereā€™s nothing wrong with bussing in MYLO. The game not only gets more exciting on final day, but if you donā€™t believe you can win in todayā€™s MYLO, you bus, you look better tomorrow, and you get another chance.

Achro knew they were getting voted out and they wouldnā€™t be able to convince a miselimination on either me or Zone, so what do they do? They bus.

Achro said it themselves. They got their title of 2022 best scum player by bussing their entire mafia team in final. In fact, this is an accurate representation of what happened in the Mafia chat last night.

Achromatic: Leafia is very obvious town
Kiiruma: yeah but I think we should kill CD
Achromatic: no we kill Leafia because theyre such an obvious town and theyre confirmed with guava
Kiiruma: yeah but if we kill CD we can still push Leafia Guava
Achromatic: no buts we kill Leafia
Kiiruma: ok but
Achromatic: no buts
Achromatic: also im bussing you tomorrow
Kiiruma: why
Achormatic: no buts

also I am town and very green

ok but it isnt mines idk what you think I would change my play style to cater to you

They wanted to cater to Ashlyn. Hazard was being pushed by CD who was really obvious town, you, me, and ASHLYN who kinda wanted the vote and had a lot of thread control. Hazard was being defended by 2 Mafias. You do not need a third Mafia defending Hazard.

I am going to take a break to cool off.

I am too much wound up by getting scumread by someone I scumread.

im not scum reading you actually I am but its not as much as the other 2

Achromatic (3): Zone_Q11, Kiiruma, guavagudetama
Kiiruma (1): Achromatic

Not Voting (2): IcetFeelsPain, Corrupted_Dreamer

It would be pretty cool if i was scum tbh. Jake would have been a pretty easy bus yesterday given gamestate. Would really love it if icet voted kiiruma today and then we can discuss the i am scum thing tomorrow lol

@guavagudetama tbh i see a lot of people do what you do and that is not really stand up for yourself and your reads. I told someone this decently but youve got to play your own way and let your slot be right or wrong. It isnt really throwing you just got to learn that your slot matters and to not really worry about the game state. Like let me worry about convincing others my man, lol. I would appreciate it if you didnt vote for the game to end today though.

Wowā€¦ Amazingā€¦
My head feels light.

You actually slept for (less than) 6 hours.
I wonder why I thought you would sleep for 10 hours in the first placeā€¦

@IcetFeelsPain

If it is me/kiiruma then zone is pocketed hard and cd is leaning town on kiiruma. The play here is to vote kiiruma out today (zone is town in this scenario and said he would in a tie so we can hold him to that) because it will be much easier to get cd/zone on board with killing me in final 4. Kii flipping scum removes you from being a suspect since you already didnt hammer me so you are lock town atp.

So please vote kiiruma, confirm yourself town, and lets live to chat another day imo

@guavagudetama please vote kiiruma too ty

Non sequitur.

ā€œHazard was being defended by 2 Mafias.ā€
Your POE is Achro(Jaiden)/Kiiruma/Jake, right?
So why were the two who were ā€œdefendingā€ Hazard on different wagons? What was their motive? Why not go all in on Hazard? How is all of this of relevance?

ā€¦I read three sentences.
> ok but it isnt mines
> idk what you think
> I would change my play style to cater to you

Icet. I already said what you need to do to cater me, and you already said you will try to do it:

TL;DR you think itā€™s Achro/Kiiruma, yeah?
You made this wallpost to make it certain that you scumread him more than me, yeah?
If so, thenā€¦

Ah, is it because Achroā€™s at L-1? Well, it wonā€™t change much, butā€¦ fine. Let me give you a reason to vote him.

UNVOTE

Whatā€™s that? You think itā€™s more likely Kiiruma then Achro?

cooltext433816989021393

1 Like

Voting kiiruma out today confirms icet and would be very based.

Quick zone, heel turn on kiiruma. I believe in you.

TL;DR peptalk. Though I have to admit: The first sentence is correct. Guava, if you think itā€™s Kiiruma and me, then give me your arguments, now. If you mention ā€œgutfeelingā€ anywhere, then CDā€™s harsh opinion on you is justified.

:point_up_2: the actual message of the peptalk.
@guavagudetama, if you vote Kiiruma then I will immediately follow your vote and Kiiruma will be hammered by Icet. We will lose, and it will be your fault.

Am I evil for guilt-tripping you? Maybe, but hey: I am a man of my word. I would gladly throw the game at this point.

Zone please.
Weā€™ve seen that people here arenā€™t willing to quick hammer.
Keeping your vote off Achro allows evil to try and force a tie if they donā€™t think they can win in F4/F3.

Ke ke keā€¦ KE HA HA HA HA!

What will you do now Guava!? Will you act on your impulse and prove CD right about you being a bad player, or will you actually play the game and give your reasons to have Kiiruma/Zone over Achro/Icet!?

This is a social deduction game! If you canā€™t give everyone your reasons to scumread me, then you would be playing a random deduction game!

I know we have like 3hrs left but donā€™t listen to that voice inside of you that says to go for me instead of Achro.
Jaiden/Jake were paired. Achro subbed in and tried to save their scumbud.
Donā€™t let this powerwolf escape.

Oh lord heā€™s gone mad with power