ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

@guavagudetama please do not vote.
Zone has currently gone bonkers and I am at 1 off execution.
He’s trying to guilt trip you and cause you to just act on impulse.

I think Icet/Achro seem incredibly paired. But I’m still trying to talk to icet because I could be wrong.
I don’t want to be wrong but I’m losing my mind here because I’m trying.

Then VOTE ACHRO.
You know guava might vote me but at least in F4, we can get at least 2 votes onto Icet.
We can force us to have 50% chance to win instead of an autoloss today.

Also if guava votes me we lose right here, right now.
Guava dies tonight so at least there’s 1 less impulsive person to push on me.

I have made multiple posts trying to guilt-trip him, by the way. It would be a darn shame if he were to skip them over like CD always does, but hey: Skill Issue.

Simon does not fall for AtE

Nyeh… You do realize that if I switch back to Achro, that Icet will bite my ass for not keeping my word for hammering you in case Guava’s vote stays on you, right?

Like, you need to [either gamble or convince Guava to vote Achro] and then you still need to gamble D5 because CD will just go after one of us.

Zone, look.
Just keep your vote on Achro for now.
We have 2 hrs and I think we’ve made it clear about the (very likely) evil pair.
Unless Icet is doing something wild as town rn and allowing the person who was clearly wolf with Jake… to get a free win

Ok that’s nice. We gamble on D5.
You and me vote for icet (probably, leaning that way more than CD rn)
And they can try and tie it on us if they want.

Nah it’s chill bro, we’re wolf buds he’s going to cap me tomorrow.

I think we can convince guava because hopefully guava will read over Jake/Jaiden and realise that their posts to each other are so different to their posts on… most other people, indicating wolf pairing.

*sips water*
This better be worth breaking my word and my guilt-trip on Guava.

VOTE: Achromatic

…because now they’ll just complain about it to no end. (That, and less entertainment for Spec Chat. RIP fun.)

1 Like

Man, I believed in you.

Me too buddy.
Me too.

Okay I didn’t really but I was hoping you were going to pull off the heel turn successfully.

Well, no. You were never getting off my POE.
Though I was legitimately throwing the game for voting Kiiruma. But again: If Kiiruma dies and the game ends, then that’s on Guava. After all, he’d be the one to put the deciding vote.

Alright then @Corrupted_Dreamer @guavagudetama

I request you both to read through Jaiden, Jake and Achro’s ISOs.
In which you should hopefully be able to see how Jaiden and Jake’s posts in regard to each other and their treatment of each other is vastly different from their treatment of multiple other slots.

And then look to Achro’s slot to see how Achro tried to save Jake. And then last second bussed them when they realised it was a losing game. Achro asked someone to unvote Jake, so I did… yet didn’t really do anything with it. It just felt like Achro tried to powerwolf and save Jake and it failed.

Sure that makes sense, but Kii being wolf means IceT is confirmed so your final 4 would be amusing

What an exciting end of day, look at how Kiiruma uses nothing but emotions and buzz words everyone. He’s got nothing lol x)

It’s really not just emotions and buzz words.
You’re trying to dismiss me pretty hard because you realise that people will be able to see that what I state is the case.

Ah, so you’re finally admitting you’re scum. After all, we can’t get to F4 without you dying and flipping wolf.

1 Like

I literally said kill kii in the sentence my man