ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

youre extra confused

Maybe because i am being scum read due to how i talk

Hazardwaste is also now good voting material, getting the smell of victimization here, typical mafia trait

Turn this into

I understand my tone of voice may lead to false conclusions from my fellow villagers into the belief that I may be a Mafioso, however I would like to inform everyone that this is my typical tone of voice, and text is not exactly a great form of conveying tones and feelings.

Also AtE

they are a player

yeah… you’ll get used to that. i hedge a lot, but i like to think i knuckle down when it matters

hazard, i saw you did an iso wall, but only after someone requested it, and most of your other solving came in the form of a catch up post, but i haven’t got the impression you’re actively trying to really solve, on top of my other concerns with you. it’s felt like you’ve made an effort to show up and, as icet is saying, be… confused. i think if you are town you would be better off trying to prove yourself by giving your thoughts on the game rather than the interactions you’ve had with icet and ash. i’m interested in what you think of the pushes on you, to start with

1 Like

spot on Icet, cringe when people try to invalidate reads by trying to manipulatively say “I’m being scumread bc of how I talk” “I literally did nothing wrong” etc.

1 Like

Thankyou, your right. I was just gonna reply to some texts and then do shit when i woke up a bit but i seemed to got myself stuck in an arguement XD. I’ll back up.

1 Like

relatable

Its how the best do it <3

1 Like

Wait actually, ashlynn has decent logs, just the most recent ones were off topic nonsense so I was like “yeah, let’s get rid of that”

we’ll leave ashyln alone for today

Jack/Hazard my top votes

Nope. …wait, if I am going to be mis-executed around Day 4 anyway, I want to do a meme first.

*cough*
Hello fellow townies, how do you do?

1 Like

Guava can also die

Hold on, who is zone

brother is there anyone you don’t want to kill

Yes

Icet
Ashlyn
Arctic
Me

1 Like

the rest should either die or haven’t been looked into

Low WiM because I randed VT. I’ve basically been on “kill whoever attacks me first” mode for the longest of time, except nobody has been attacking me, so I’ve just been chillin’.