ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

Someone who can die.

WiM?

“Want it More”
Basically “motivation” or “drive”, I suppose.

Simon do you have thoughts on Kiiruma

I’ll be launching the first attack in that case, those who wait for the action to find them rather than take their own initiative are what allow mafia to roll games, you are now on the list of people we should kill

Yes, my thoughts are

who dat?

Kiiruma is a player

top wagon

How do I find them

Then which one will you vote for?

you can scroll up to the top and click his ping or find one of their posts and click his name or just

@kiiruma hi sorry for ping

not gonna front, probably you, hazard is at least trying to contribute, most of your messages are shitposts, it’s not even necessarily thinking you’re scummier, just imagining having to scroll through a mountain of shitposts every time I wanna analyse your alignment will piss me off, optimal to save myself the trouble and just have you voted d1

Cool. I am expendable, so this is fine.
…what? Did you honestly expect me to go on an offensive to someone who proclaimed he’s going to attack me? Nah, I ain’t doing that.

*checks who I am even voting*
Oh, right. Eliza. Yeah, no. [No Exe] is never a good idea because it never gives info, and saying “but then less people get to have the chance to be targeted by the Genie” is never a good argument. People come here to have fun and all, but death is unfortunately part of it.

…I should probably start thinking about what I should wis–never mind. No Genie in their right mind would target me N1–but I can wish for N2 maybe? Okay, so… ah, got it. Easy answer: Dreamer of Three.

based as fuck post

anyway @Zone_Q11 i thought you’d have low wim if you randed mafia again. aren’t you happy to have randed town after the shitshow that was last game? and why would VT be worse than genie? as the genie, you won’t actually get to make the wishes.

2 Likes

intent to vote eliza when i wake up tmrw
UNVOTE in the mean time

Yo

Mmn… I bet mafia will wish for what is essentially Sorcerer. Easy mis-kill.

heheh
heheheeheheheheeee

hehehahahahaaaahhahahaaa

you’re gonnahave to do that regardless of you you axe, my guy

kiruma needs to better articulate why they think icet is mafia imo, other than that I don’t really see too many red flafs

Pardon my absence, have been busy
Will also only be here for like 15m