ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

my powerwolf theory is a tinfoil
not a read

you asked me for ā€œdefinitive stancesā€ which is not a way of gauging my mindset on areas you are concerned about. i could even go so far as to say itā€™s wolfy because thereā€™s plausible motivation to gauge how much of a threat i am to you as a wolf, which is hard to do when my reads are muddled.

in what way am i not playing the game normally?

ā€¦welp. I assume you are somehow slower on mobile if you had to mention it.

ā€¦nyeh. Do it anyway. Kiiruma, please give me your readslist and a quick summary over each and every one of them.

i would endorse this fwiw, hazard and eliza are my preferred kills rn. i donā€™t really want to kill kiiruma today

wtf is cfd

Iā€™ll do it when Iā€™m home.
Because honestly if I do it on mobile and it goes badly Iā€™mma be more irritated.

Thereā€™s no rush imo.

ā€˜definitive stancesā€™ is me asking for you to make reads because in a lot of areas youā€™ve been refusing to do that, and iā€™ve been disliking the ones you do make (specifically the eliza and the cd ones)
you could go so far to say itā€™s wolfy but you wonā€™t, because you know itā€™s not.

defeated tone, smaller thread interaction, lower read count, and generally youā€™re ā€˜laid-backā€™ to a point that feels more uncaring than easygoing

apparently it means Chinese Fire Drill

Chinese Fire Drill.

When there is a leading wagon and all of a sudden a new flash wagon appears and others vote on it making it a new main wagon and killing that player instead

Chinese Fire Drill.
Basically vote brigading someone.
Basically ā€œeveryone switching their votes to one personā€, some of those posts being done mindlessly.

2 Likes

Aā€™ight. I can live with this. I can very much live with this.

VOTE: Hazardwaste

No

1 Like

VOTE: Hazard

Now that Iā€™m not about to be murdered

VOTE: Corrupted_Dreamer

1 Like

@kiiruma

If it is, my apologies for misunderstanding you, I assumed that anyone who came to this forum already knew how to play. [This is me being sincere]

Not an entire clear, he feels a bit different.
But also I disagree with comparing this game to last wolf game because he was a lost wolf.

And I also donā€™t entirely see direct comparisons there anyway

Yeah, that would explain it.

iā€™ve given reads on everyone at this point

so why are you only bringing up these concerns after iā€™ve asked? this is the first iā€™m hearing about half of this

Hazard is one of my higher townreads.
But doesnā€™t feel as clear as before.