ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

holy shit i made a single fucking post about it
apparently im breaking my ‘one angry post’ thing but whatever
i made one post about it and you brought it up and I FUCKING TALKED ABOUT IT and now you’re suspicious that it wasn’t a fully fleshed out idea and you’re suspicious because it even existed at all and you’re suspicious because i gave my full thoughts on eliza and im tired of it

he thinks im cool and awesome

1 Like

At this point I am waiting for Ashlyn to OMGUS Arctic. I wonder what she will do.

LAPTOP MODE – ENGAGED
its time to do maximum trolling

youll probably be waiting a little bit. he’s making me angry, and as much as he’s succeeding, that’s not illegal.

1 Like

my laptop setup is slightly off. im using the wrong pilloes
too late now

you spoke about it more than once i think

re: the eliza thing
yeah i do think your treatment of her slot is odd. i don’t know what she’s done that you townread honestly. and i think, with the read i’ve made being almost exactly the same as the correct read you made in helluva boss, to simply ignore it is extremely odd and does not feel like a natural motion given how you were annoyed at yourself for letting it go in helluva boss

1. i dont townread her, i just dont scumread her and i dislike her being a shrugyeet because that’s what it feels like she’s being
  2. helluva boss was months ago and i dont have any emotional connection to it. especially not a single read that was correct considering i died day one and she endgamed.

jaiden needs to die, they mostly talk nonsense and then occasionally say something half useful, people like that will be the death of us, if I had more time I’d try to pivot to them today

8 - guava
7 - Hazard, Leafia, Zone_Q11
6 - Jaiden, beancat, the town one(s) in Arctic/Ashlyn
5.5 - Eliza (True Null)
5 - Arctic/Ashlyn, Jake
4 - Corrupted_Dreamer
3 - IcetFeelsPain

didnt eliza make a big deal out of wanting to leave rvs when we were already discussing the game and then immediately made no effort to leave rvs
thats a thing which happened right

1 Like

also
regarding this
iso me. just. fucking do it. you’re wrong.

why is me/arctic specifically t/w

errr
wait
confusion

kii what the fuck does this mean

how does this make sense

1 Like

how can we both be 5’s but you think that whichever one of us is TOWN is a 6
or that we BOTH might be town
i dont
under
STAND

1 Like

why is there a .5 also what is going on with the A names

1 Like

like yeah I would hope if they’re town they’d be higher than if they weren’t town

1 Like

I can’t tell if yall are T/T or T/W.
I don’t think yall are W/W and I could see either thing happening otherwise.
I’m tempted to throw yall into the null pile, but your interactions with each other feel like it’s some sort of (x) v (x) and IDK what it is lol

but it’s not a shrugyeet
if she’s done nothing towny/scummy except the read i’ve pointed out why does that not make her >rand scum