ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

Mmn. Aye. I’ll try to remember to be more careful with my words. (Mmn… Hopefully I have enough memory for this.)

Darn, this VC looks bad. I wanna go after Jaiden, Jake, beancat, Kiiruma, and Leafia because I don’t remember anything from them.

• Hazard seems chill now.
  • Ashlyn… is okay. Actually, she’s probably just town based on content volume.
  • CD’s my townlock.
  • Guava–IDK about guava, but he can go UTR until I get my answers from Ashlyn.
  • I haven’t seen Icet’s D2 content, but I’m willing to just outright ignore the possibility of him being scum based on his D1 content.

[Jaiden, Jake, beancat, Kiiruma, Leafia]… That’s 5/10. Not much of a great POE, but I don’t want the other five (nor myself) to be in today’s chopping block.

(Wait a minute. I just need to watch out for insults. I don’t need to take informal language to account for general purposes.)

What I meant to say was: “Damn, this VC sucks!”

Hm… Call to Arms. I want to resolve Kiiruma today, and unless Leafia pushes for CD, then I am not planning to move my vote.

VOTE: Kiiruma

I’d personally not want to resolve Kiiruma today tbh.
I’ve tried to contribute a bit and to provide my reads no matter how different they are to others’ reads.

I’m glad that some people are reeval’ing and also having a look at the reads from dead people, this is what we need to do to win here.

The vote was already tied when you made that vote Jaiden.

They’d defend you as scum to look good if you’re a villager.

Ooooooo…

You’re not crazy.

You are wrong so feel free to do so. I don’t believe for one solitary second that that townslip is real. He’s been far too scummy for it to be real and townslips can easily be faked.

I’m just convinced that Zone and CD are w/w at this point. Zone is a skilled enough player to consider the possibility that that townslip was faked after all and his EoD sucked balls.

VOTE: Zone

I’m fine with executing here at this point, because if CD is somehow town, then Zone is super TMIing him town at this point.

Alright. Tunneling time.
VOTE: Leafia

I am not rescinding this vote, ever.
I am either dying or voting Leafia.

If the one whose wish got granted resets the VC and disables me from voting Leafia, I will not vote anyone at all.

You two might be being a bit hasty here.
We have time, so don’t just jump the gun.

No. I don’t care.
Leafia dies or I die today.
You cannot convince me otherwise.

This is something I agree with Zone on. One of us has to be executed here today and if you want to execute a wolf, you’ll vote Zone. I’d say 95% chance he’s a wolf here. Maybe higher.

This is my POE.
Yes, I know it’s too big, but I refuse to check out everyone else barring maybe Guava.

My vote is deadset on Leafia.
I am not coming back unless someone wants to talk about the people in this POE.

1 Like

Sigh… I hate hardheadedness sometimes.
At least there’s a fair amount of time left in the day, so there’s a chance yall will reeval after seeing reactions towards this.

I think that will be helpful.

1 Like

Yes. Reevaling is necessary and hopefully the alignment of the one that flips between Zone and me will shed light on things.

1 Like

@ashlyn me and hazard scum together is wild you sound like you’ve read hazards iso have you actually read mines and is there something you dislike sorry if I missed it

Goi g to head out for a bit to charge up my phone now. :sleepingleafeon:

I did the same thing when you were Godfather but didn’t have the balls to push through with it now I do

PRs and Mafia play the same way so idk how you’re able to deduct yup Eliza is PR not a Mafia unless you have TMI on who Mafia are…

Because you and me are like the only people who interacted with them.

What does this mean do you see me and Hazard as a scum pair?

They died because they were contributing and scum were afraid of them. They were right on me / Zone / CD all being Town

Reason why I’m pushing Guava for night killing them

I know I said Jake was probably town but I can see Jake and Guava being Mafia together with Ashlyn’s “inexperienced Mafia but experienced enough” team with their push on Simon who is town. I’ve been defending them to the point where I’m practically saying vote me before you get Simon and despite that Guava and Jake are still pushing on this. They’re using the fact they’re being “rude” to push them or they’re confusing with his “rudeness” and being Mafia.

Reason why I’m pushing Hazard ^^^ also different from their town games (your singular 1 town game)

this is so scummy how does that prove youre town

Actually the strongest reason why I believe you’re scum is because you’re acting exactly like how I did when I started Forum Mafia and I was super confused and I was Mafia as well. It was a lot different from live text Mafia which I’m used too. Also Forum was confusing as well.

exactly ^^^

You haven’t lost enough games dw this game can be your first :heart:

I’m not fine

They’re not a newbie they’re new to the site

Simon is TOWN how much do I have to say this :smiling_face_with_tear: I’m pretty sure Leafia is Town as well bc they’re a lot different

the quotewaller

Icet is Town
Simon is Town
Zone is Town
Ashlyn is Town

Leafia is probably Town
Kiiruma is hopefully Town

Jaiden is Town or Scum leaning Town
Beancat is Town or Scum leaning Town
Jake is Town or Scum leaning Scum

Guava is Mafia
Hazard is Mafia