ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

I wish I donā€™t know we learn if it has been made

good afternoon
i am still memevoting
UNVOTE

2 Likes

ive skimmed a little but not done a proper read. my body is holding a protest because i spent all week going all over the place. if anyone wants thoughts on anything specific before i get to it lmk

1 Like

I was exaggerating to prove a point, I know no one is scumlock

But why me specifically? Icet said he though I killed Arctic.

How could we possibly have understood when you didnā€™t mention your other reason

This is a fair assessment
However, if you think itā€™s Zone and CD, why not vote the one who already has 2 votes? CD is being voted by me and Jake
(Also I just. I think Zone is town and weā€™re just not on the same wavelength as him)

This doesnā€™t seem like a good thing for town but somehow feels townie
The unbridled confidence is something I saw in binary stars (albeit, he was talking about his own role card which he could literally see, but the tone was the same)

I donā€™t agree
I think thereā€™s definitely worlds where you are t/t and one of you has monstrously wrong reads

You canā€™t really call it a ā€œdeductionā€
It was just like, a hunch
But like go off I guess LOL
You are so deep into this tunnel and youā€™re about to get hit by a train

Why would I kill someone Iā€™m having positive interactions with and is townreading me when I was top wagon at one point LOL
Like from your perspective I could be scum and get outvoted on who to kill at night by my partners right?
Because :warning:SELF META ALERTā€‹:warning: if I had sole decision I woulda shot CD because I was fuming like the entire night phase and Iā€™m still coming off that emotion

That is something I bring up but thatā€™s not the only thing I said.

Here are the reasons I brought up that youā€™re ignoring
-his entire poe yesterday was people Iā€™m townreading, and his people he wants to not die had someone Iā€™m null on and 2 people who everyone thought was town, one of which died in the night which I think was his doing
-was okay with voting Eliza purely based on her skill as a player without actually citing any evidence. He might have taken the evidence against her into account but his posts do not reflect this.
-literally contradicting himself trying to explain why he wants to vote Jake
-that weird fake act of ā€œdisplaying convictionā€ where he votes himself and then uses it as a springboard to push Hazard

Projecting :+1:t2:
This is what I did in binary stars and I almost lost us the game

good meowning

I like trains

I admit I would kill Arctic but I swear it wasnā€™t me

I think if I wanted to kill a player I would beg my partners to the point where they listen to be but I can see partners refusing so this is fine

Okay, letā€™s say I really wanted Arctic to die
I still donā€™t understand why interacting with him in thread means that I want him to die

thatā€™s a reasonā€¦ why you want them dead?

I donā€™t understand how those two things connect

its a motive

I get that you think itā€™s a motive
Thatā€™s implied by you saying itā€™s the reason I would kill him

I donā€™t understand why that WOULD BE a motive
I donā€™t understand why interacting with someone MEANS you would want to kill them

I may or may not have confused myself with the tunnel

1 Like

Because he scumreads you. ā€¦huh. No, actually you have a fair point. The sentence ā€œIā€™m sure you killed the guy who diedā€ is oddly specific. I wonder if this can actually be shrugged off as biased POV.

Because you donā€™t need to know it? I already mentioned my main reason. I donā€™t need to explain that I pity Hazard on top of that.

Well I needed to know it because that reason makes a lot more sense than your other one

need to read what happened while i was asleep, multitabling then sleeping for 15 hours was not a good idea

da fuk happen

okay what the fuck is this

1 Like

Icet have you explained this yet

ā€¦sure. Well. It is there and it is there because I felt that apparently my main reason was not good enough. So I guess this matter is resolved.

TL;DR difference of opinions regarding how to read Corrupted Dreams. I townlock him while she either scumreads him or scumlocks him.

ā€¦ ah. i think i mightā€™ve made an oopsie.
i forgot to inform you all but i have a different account here on forums named ā€œAelinā€ if youā€™re looking for more of my games in the past

3 Likes

The lack of any discussion involving whoever has the wish suggests to me that either a) scum have the wish or b) arctic got the wish

Either way the genie is stupid

yes, as well as the fact that the wish is due in four hours and appears to have not been made.

1 Like

why are you so strong on zone being town?