ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

apologies it just seemed from our talk with each other you had some trust in me

this post where you called me town kinda of told me as such

do you want me to go back in time and point out all the times i wanted to die today. i am on a failing ship. why would my own scum mate defend me this hard when i am literally one of the highest talked possibility for scum and one of the top wagons. i would be more acceptable of this if it was soft defending but he aint soft defending me

Because at the time I thought that you were town and CD was scum
And then Kiiruma started being a little silly and it dragged you down in my mind and now idk anymore :sob::sob:

Because if he gets away with it his teammate stays alive?
If you look at a post I made earlier I was looking at the votes and if everyone voted between CD and you, CD is more likely to be executed, and that wouldn’t be the case if Kiiruma slammed you into the dirt for towncred

if he gets away with it i am still the target tomorrow and he is still under fire. its just a bad idea for kiiruma to defend me if we are both scum. cause the corrupted is dead. and apparently i am t/w to him

so you did trust me. HA. Check mate phoniex wright

and quava one more thing. Your doing an awesome job!
Not an emotional tactic just getting the read you are lost and a bit anxious.
(Honestly these conversations are one of the only reasons i have crawled up into a ball and died yet this game)

lmao just started and beat pokémon black
i did nothing else for five and a half hours

i have zero braincells left
that kiiruma post regarding icet’s flip was full of bullshit and i want that dead either today or tomorrow

they dont believe point one at all
who would be the “relatively null” player
also, jake is in both worlds
why do you not just want jake dead
in the world in which i am a wolf, ashlyn/arctic did have a wolf
this is not that world
great post full of nothingburger
why am i tied to icet’s alignment at all
whatever
i have so much pressure building up in my head and it kinda hurts but whatever
win maybe comes from:

• D2 - Hazard
    • D3 - If Hazard was a wolf: Kiiruma
      • D4 - If Kiiruma was a wolf: Jake
        • D5 - if Jake was town: Beancat/Zone
      • D4 - If Kiiruma was town: Icet
        • D5 - If Icet was a wolf: Beancat/Zone
        • D5 - If Icet was town I think game ends? if not idk
    • D3 - If Hazard was town: Icet
      • D4 - If Icet was a wolf: Beancat/Zone/Jake
      • D4 - If Icet was town: go Zone and pray, maybe?

i dont know what the fuck this was but it looks kinda cool

Ngl does look kinda cool.

:ppppp ok thought process. Quava is addement that there is a scum between me and CD. Which has a possibility but its not locked and i dont know why they are acting like it is. Kiiruma said some weird ass shit today which could make him wolf but then from my PoV why would he defend me so hard as a dying player. Only world i can see it is he wants me to die and then pull the “well i tried to defend him” card. Maybe he saw my post from earlier wanting to cote iceT and followed it? Idk. CD has kinda ninja vanished but watch him come back as soon as i log off for the night. Ashlyn has determined if i flip town she wants iceT out. But for what reason is that? I thought the reason why people didnt like kiirumas wording was because he didnt have a good reason for iceT execution

Jake i can’t get out of null i am trying so fucking hard but he hasnt been scum in ages so i dont know evil jake!!!. Quava and Cd i am droppingg to light scum lean. And leafia havent even seen her today at all… kiiruma is still on the tight rope . I will say to town if i do die dont take the “i hard defended him” from kiiruma as good evidence

Man i am anxious i am fucking pacing

if you’re town what i thought might’ve been bussing was actually probably just agenda from Icet
However, if you’re scum, Kiiruma is probably trying to save you here? And unless you’re specifically the rolecop and you didn’t find the genie last night there’s no point in pushing it from one scum member to another, and i dont think kiiruma/icet are W/W

i sleep
gn
whether or not i show up tomorrow depends on if i decide im fine with torture

1 Like

Have a good one mate. Imma sit here and suffer with who i am voting

reading up, not understanding anything, not remembering most of my reads
i am NOT doing well. not at all
hoping i can reset my brain today. maybe some epic realtiming will help

1 Like

Realtiming?

:ppppppppppppp I WAS HOPING more people would be awake before i sleep…
Read town:
Ashlyn
Town lean:
Jaiden
Quava

Null
Jake

THE FUCKING TIGHTROPE
Kiiruma
Zone

Scum lean:
Corrupted
Leafia
Bean
IceT

This is my list currently. as you can see i have no full on “I think they are scum.” and thats my issue. i was gonna try and talk to IceT, Bean, Corrrupter or zone to push them up or down but none of them turned up while i was awake today. so i don’t know where i go right now.

1 Like