ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

real /lh

1 Like

That’s a fair point.
Why would mafia push mafia over another member of mafia when it’s just 3 goons?

Like the only ‘mech’ in this game is the genie and backup.

not accepting this as a slip

Who is the third partner in this world

Who are Icet’s partners in this world

Oh yeah thank you
Hazard could be their rolecop

I… just rechecked the OP after you said this lol.
Please don’t accept it as a slip, I’d rather be read due to finding a wolf pelt, not being an idiot ty

1 Like

This still doesn’t make sense though because he wouldn’t push Icet specifically

Jake, probably, maybe Beancat? i dont know zone feels like he’s being his usual anti-town self but not exactly
it feels close enough to it that it kinda makes me want to bash my head into a wall but not burn it with fire

Beancat/Zone/Jake should have at least 1, still probably stay within Beancat/Jake
however im not super sure where to go beyond that

also i have literally said all of this already

1 Like

like… literally

1 Like

mk
heading to therapy
just a reminder that i need therapy because of you twelve specifically /j

joy: registration successful :blobby:

back to mafoa

1 Like

ngl, can not be bothered to invest in this game, hazard is the best vote on the basis of being generally scummy and others voting eliza to save them. Jake is voting me because rather than accept that what I said about them was true they would rather be in denial and make nonsense conspiracy theories about someone telling me what to say. there’s probably one or 2 mafia in leafia and guava, guava’s reason for voting me seems rather fake, I gave a poe that I wanted to follow and gave adequate reason for it, if it felt like I was trying to control the game, it’s because I sure as hell was, that’s what you’re supposed to do as either alignment, lay out your agendas and try to convince people to follow along with them, every competent player does this in one form or another, trying to condemn me for that is asinine. Leafia’s whole push of me basically boils down to saying that there is a vacuum 50/50 chance of me flipping mafia for a town slip while failing to really even try to evaluate any of my other logs, I’m town and I know when I smell of town, if you can’t smell it too then I have to call your alignment or aptitude for this game into question.

TLDR : Vote Hazaard. Guava, Or Leafia

Btw, I’m definitely not worried that Ashlyn is a wolf and Icet is T and so my theory of who the wolfteam is if Icet is town is true… and that I’m gonna cause us to lose :upside_down_face:

Leafia is probably town because of how different they’re playing

I’m concerned about ashlyn too but I think rn we have bigger priorities

so vote Hazard

If Hazard flips wolf I’m so dead it’s not even funny

1 Like

idk how to vote

I just copy pasted what someone else told me to last time