Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

Ah I didn’t realise just saying it without voting also worked

Then why is it still counted?

1 Like

Players can vote to exile Travellers at any time, as per following nonstandard procedure. This means dead players can vote to eliminate Travellers without costing their singular dead vote, and without spending the day’s execution either.

This is outlined in the “Travellers” subtag.

@May tomorrow, I’m stealing all your information.

You know what… actually, I think May’s intentionally lurking in this game. She was last seen 17-22 hours ago, which means even if he went to sleep, they would’ve been awake again. May’s also using external reasons to justify her absence, which is similar to how he cited sleeplessness as evidence in the last Popcorny game…

@May are you evil?

No

How did you respond so quickly?

I was on line

I just don’t have any thoughts is the issue. You fucks haven’t given me much to think about

Were you inordinately busy?

Most scripts I’d try to think about mech a little but this one is kind of impenetrable to me

I’m not busy I haven’t been busy I’ve just been doing bad

You can always attempt to whisper others for information.

I don’t wannaaaaa

You know absolutely nothing, and knowing you, that would be infuriating as a player in a towngame. It’s D1 and everyone’s alive so you wouldn’t have been burnt out yet, presumably. You mentioned feeling ill so you wouldn’t necessarily want to care so much, but I struggle to imagine you wouldn’t want to shove past that and keep posting online. Unless distracted by school, you’re generally that sort of person who’s terminally connected.

I want to know more but I just feel like I’m gonna mess up something

Usually I can just go in a whisper and do something stupid mech but I don’t know what to do

I don’t know whether or not to claim my role I don’t know what the implications of anything are I just feel extremely out of my depth

And usually I’d just push past it and do something. Just anything. You know how I am. But I just cannot think. It doesn’t work. I can’t think

That’s why my only real contribution was socially reading Pandora. I at least know how to do that

Your behavioural model didn’t really seem worried, earlier. You were singularly disinterested., speaking up about Pandora because you felt obligated to do so and warping the evidence to your conclusion. That’s the prime reason why you didn’t feel confident in that read; you were writing backwards after a fever-induced skim read (dramatised language).