FAM 3 - ❂ Prize Neighborhood ❂

lets see
is there anyone not on either list?

thats actually worth checking

ashlyn and jarek. which are my pet scumreads. but i dont wanna go against the grain. everyone keeps saying ashlyn is lock town

and jarek should be able to get another gladiate off. allegedly. not sure

i cant peek insomnia because he can redirect me to peek myself

everyone else should be lock town unless a wolf is mech miscleared

so basically the list screwed your check

it just screwed zone but its fine. i most likely die anyway. and if not - we just shoot zone so whatever. its like … slightly percentage misplay. but not the end of the world

zone gets a shot when he gets ita’d so who knows - might be for the best

i absolutely think apo will just get shot
i can’t give much advice if you’re unwilling to take risks, but i might just say chloe because thats how bad it was

id rather go for the safest possible play yeah. you never know. dont wanna get complacent. like - your mason buddy died for lol reasons. he could have protected me but that went away. i could have been protected with wwa’s vest but that also went away. i think if we goof around too much / take too many risks we are just asking to gamethrow and lose

pls dont be harsh on them during the day. they put a lot of effort into that message, if they’re town they were just helping. i wouldnt use the word bad, id just use … questionable. they just didn’t fully think it through, happens. theres very low chance i survive and get my peek off anyway so it most likely doesnt even matter

wait i forgot about wwa’s thing again

i think she said it went away with marluna’s death. but i dunno. if u want u can try voting for me to receive it lol, if u dont have a nigh action

yeah it should’ve
worth a try anyway

1 Like

before the time is up im going to see if frost said anything he might want shared or i find interesting

mostly just things about dnd
if you want proof me and frost were talking

this was the first mention of chloe playing d&d outside the chat

oh right
i know around what the message catbae received was too
it was about putting pressure on slanktai

1 Like

also this

thanks for all the work jc

apo is likely to die next so connecting ash to her is intriguing

i agree that benguin is super wolfy by posting but ppl believe the mech is really really good, worth considering the social read though if it’s not absolute and that would vindicate me lmao

here i’ll get you the mech
is your abil literally just will giver
also whats your flavour