~ FAM3 ~ Magnus

Or we could fanfiction, if you have any great recommendations.

I AM NOT INFORMED, YOU KNOW!!! I KNOW AS MUCH AS YOU DO!!! I HAVE BEEN IN A LIMINAL SPACE FOR THE LAST 80,000,000 YEARS WAITING FOR THIS EXACT MOMENT!

I ONLY KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE ETERNAL LIMBO KNOWN AS “UNINFORMED SPECTATOR CHAT”!!! ! !! !!

THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU HUMANS CALL “MECHANICS” I AM PRIVY TO, BUT AGAIN… SACRIFICES ARE THE ONLY WAY TO ACHEIVE SUCH A THING

Well that’s a shame. I thought you were meant to be all-knowing.

hey :( i try my best you know you sound like my dad THE ANCIENT DEMON ADRAMALECH

3 Likes

UHH, I MEAN… ALL WILL COME IN DUE TIME!!! PUNY HUMAN WEEPP!!!

SORRY, DEMON ALLERGIES. YOUR HUMAN ELEMENTS IRRITATE MY PASSAGES, ESPECIALLY THAT PESKY CARBON WHICH YOU ALL SEEM TO BE CRAWLING WITH

1 Like

Did you mean to sat I remind you of a highly respectable Demon from the eternal abyss? I’ll sure take it.

I’m sorry for being mean. :c

1 Like

IT IS OKAY, HUMAN PERSON!!! MEOWLZATHAR FORGIVES ALL WHO PAY TRIBUTE TO THEIR GREAT GLORY!!!

SPECTATOR CHAT MECHANICS, PERSONAL READS, MEMES! ALL CAN BE YOURS IF YOU PROVIDE ME WITH GREAT SACRIFICES!!!

1 Like

I DROPPED OUT OF SACRIFICES 201 AT DEMON STATE TECH SO I’M NOT SURE EXACTLY WHAT I’M MEANT TO ASK FOR BUT IF YOU BRING ME SOMETHING I WILL JUDGE IF IT IS WORTHY!!!

2 Likes

Wait, you’re allergic to carbon? I thought you would’ve adapted to compounds like sulfur, brimstone, phosphorous; how is carbon worse than all that? You do have “life” in hell, right?

THE ONLY “LIFE” WE HAVE IN HELL IS THIS IMPORT FROM THE HUMAN REALM

ADMIRED AND BELOVED IN THE DEMONIC REALM FOR IT’S INFURIATING MECHANICS, INTENSE RELIANCE ON RANDOM CHANCE, AND ABILITY TO BREAK APART CLOSE PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS!!! ONE OF OUR FAVORITE TOOLS FOR PUSHING THE AVERAGE MAN TOWARDS A PATH OF EVIL AND VIOLENCE

AS FOR YOUR MORTAL CONCEPT OF “LIFE”, WE DO NOT CONCERN OURSELF WITH SUCH MINUTE THINGS. WE ARE MUCH MORE A FAN OF THE CONCEPT OF “DEATH”!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

1 Like

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but I look at you and I look at Abaddon and I can see that statement is not true. You have such a better work ethic, for one. Thirty posts hammered out just like that.

MY ALLERGY TO CARBON MAKES IT EXCEPTIONALLY DIFFICULT TO “TOUCH GRASS” AS YOU SAPIENS LIKE TO SAY!!!

What is death if it is not the absolute cessation of lively functions?

I have never told someone to touch grass in my life because I’m not a jerk.

This may or may not be a falsehood.

WE NEED TO CHANGE THAT! WE NEED EVIL!!! YOU WANT PERHAPS THE MECHANICS OF SPECTATOR CHAT? OR MEOWLTHAZAR’S PERSONAL THOUGHTS ON THE GAME?

A WORTHY SACRIFICE WOULD BE TO BETRAY YOUR AMICABLE INSTINCTS AND TELL SOMEBODY IN THE GAME TO TOUCH GRASS!!! MUAUAUHUAHUAUHUHAHGJAHAGJAFHSBOJLS JKBAD ACK

1 Like

Hey, listen you. I think you, yes you, should go outside and touch grass.

This shouldn’t count. Oh reverent one, I will bend the knee and direct another player to venture outside, into the fog and into the muck, to feel the ground under their hands.

I AM NOT IN THE GAME. I AM OUTSIDE THE GAME, AND AROUND IT. I AM THE GAME. AND YOU, YES YOU, THE READER, YOU JUST

LOST

THE GAME

2 Likes