FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

stop joining cults and get to sleep

like i did actually like a lot of capeā€™s takes and he seemed to be evaluating stuff with at least some depth, not necessarily a level of depth that he couldnt fake but i see no reason to take issue with the content hes provided

Yea fair enough

@Magnus what do you think about the top 3 wagons?

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about me! Iā€™m just making a read list and trying to improve and fight somewhat.

top 4 actually

just fyi most of the thread got fooled by cape and I had to lead a wagon on them at eod in a flipless game because achromatic was being silly along with spf

i also killed them as a villager for poe reasons
i would say based off both these experiences that they are perfectly good at faking progression/reads bht I think I can find them as v now if I try

1 Like

Litten what are your thots on chloe

town until further notice

1 Like

Whatā€™s your read on magnus

none

Iā€™ll go fix that

this was so weird lmao

anyway yeah his whole iso pretty much stinks

just tabd back in to thread wtf is this lmao

Leafia demonstrated a few standard scumtells at the time when people started to suspect her, but her slot didnā€™t draw my attention beforehand. Of everyone on board, I think Apo is the most likely to be town.

Kiirumaā€™s had a few bad points and I havenā€™t seen any major good points yet. I think his willingness to die in of itself is scum indicative, like if he believes thereā€™s no possibility of him fighting to survive so he needs to come across like heā€™s willing to die in order to discourage his voters; his overconfidence in his scumreads looks similarly unfortunate. His treatment towards Leafia and Zorvo looked partnery earlier on, but now it looks set up. Kiiruma hasnā€™t shaded anyone in a way that looks partnery, which is his meta, although I suppose with the 1/4 Mafia ratio here it wouldnā€™t be strange for someone to be coaching his suspicions. Zorvo and Leafia are town off his flip, but I think theyā€™re good anyway so itā€™s whatever.

Pigeon gets voted and suspected and wagoned every game so Iā€™m treating any non-meta reads on his slot as NAI. It worked for COD2, because itā€™s extremely easy to justify suspicion on Pigeon without it looking bad on someone in turn.

1 Like

ya cape is a good wolf and ig my one concern from the iso is that he might have forced a lot of takes/a readlist p early on and i could see his content as trying too hard a bit to look solvy but i also think it could b real solving idk just not really concerned for a while

Cape is an enigma to me in every game.

I have learned to stop trying to read him.

give me a couple ITA flips and Iā€™ll tell you magnus alignment with 99% certainly probably

Pigeon logic applies to Creatureā€™s wagon as well but not as strongly. Their utter disregard to ensuring their votes look good, that lack of self-awareness of what is or isnā€™t suspicious is I think town indicative, although I was informed that itā€™s actually wolf indicative. To be fair, Creatureā€™s explanation of their meta suggests they are self-aware and they just donā€™t care about looking good, so I think theyā€™re burnt out by the mash. Could go either way.

*If I was wolf, they would be. Sadly, I am not.