FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

14 vote wagon at this point is interesting
uh

1 Like

Daeron maybe mafia? Not confident in reading them, but their posts seem weird. The focus on the Wazza vote (which is a vote on a 0-poster) and extrapolating reads on other people from that is something that I donā€™t know how to read into.

poast

Such as?

I will totes answer in 3000 posts when i get to it

Donā€™t worry its gonna be fun

But killing myself (in mafia) is my secret sauce.

Iā€™ve done it a lot lately lol

Scawwy

Iā€™m confident that this is town.

@Marluna Might I ask why youā€™re saying Jane and Amelia also deserve credit for the Marl flip? I backread the posts around catbae choosing his target and it seemed like he decided on Marl entirely of his own accord. People in the thread with him were giving him lists of different targets, but he selected Marl based on his own read and peaced out.

1 Like

this looks like some wolf role that gets buffs if they out other wolves
probably quite strong if a wolf is obv gonna die soon anyway

Nya

(1) It is only one ability out of three JOAT abilities. Even if Marl wanted to throw the game for some magical reason by using this ability as often as he legally can, then heā€™d have to wait 2 nights before being able to useā€¦ what is it called anyway? *checks out ability name* CHANGE REALITY.
(2) Night abilities are optional. It is only ā€œforcedā€ if he wants access to King Crimson and Ball Breaker.
(3) Define ā€œhelpā€. I see: Ninja, Compulsive, Multi-Target (2), Strongman, and Loud.

• You already mentioned compulsive in the post I am quoting right now.
  • I already mentioned Multi-Target in P#5983.
  • Ninja would only confuse Investigatives.
  • Strongman doesnā€™t change anything relevant since Strongman blocks roleblocks and redirections (and arguably heals if the strongmanned is a Killing role), and guess what: All Mafia has to do to ā€œnot waste their abilitiesā€ is to literally just not interact with the strongmanned player.
  • Loudā€¦ There are variants of Loud, but I assume itā€™s the one that lets the host announce who visited the alerted one at SOD.

Out of all this list, Loud is the only ā€œnegative utilityā€, and even then it could be prevented by simply never granting it to anyone.

This is 100% the Leafia flavor and itā€™s absolutely hilarious.

2 Likes

well i was going to ask for a marl read in particular because i still kind of thought he was mafia but :joy_cat:

1 Like

[quote=ā€œmin, post:3060, topic:4993, full:trueā€]

This is not a post

Yes

Nya

Oh. Yeah.

• Italy townread for winning the latest event; he shouldā€™ve let Marl win had he been W/W with him, since that wouldā€™ve triggered Marlā€™s passive. (Then Marl couldā€™ve AtEā€™d more.)
  • Leafia townlock for not noticing the conditions of Marlā€™s passive ability.

Iā€™m shooting Zorvo upona wolf flip tbh

At that time I didnā€™t know, who submitted the drone. I only knew they won that game, where they got it. (I just woke up)

And as far as I know, either of the other two could have pulled it back.

2 Likes