FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

Probably, but i think the case made sense if marl flipped town tbh, I don’t agree with them saying it was in bad faith.

Good job on your catchup, you’re almost halfway here not counting future posts.

like he was very accusatory early? i dont quiet remember the last game like that but i can go check back

1 Like

i’ve only eaten it like twice and i can’t really remember but no it’s just kinda nutty i think

Marl wasn’t lying about his role being kinda mid

Literally never try to read posts when youre gone in FAM, just ISO host to see events and deaths, and then chill in thread and occasionally iso people who are in thread at same time as you are to get their vibe better.

This is the way.

They are voting you cause

Apologies to Jaiden i need to do this

Arctic, I wasn’t born yesterday. Trust me, I didn’t misunderstand what was going on, then again this could be me misunderstanding you being sarcastic about my reactions and we’re just perpetuating a useless cycle of sarcasm

That’s pretty much what I meant. I don’t think Gorta likes to read or write long cases as either alignment, but if he doesn’t look like he wants to antagonise anyone that’s possibly just wolf indicative.

1 Like

The skill issue is them not you Leafia uwu <3 let’s mason ilu

I can’t sleep

ok i can understand that

But I have an interesting post from mental notes let me find it

hey can’t sleep i’m hazard

How did you know they will flip wolf

1 Like

My role is outright negative utility. I know I joke about this a lot but I’m being serious here.

Count sheep (by this i mean do event posted at SoD)

VOTE: thepigeon

This is my first real vote of the game lol

Marls role is like 3 times stronger than mine so i am surprised it is mid. Maybe mid for mafia.

Only 3 times stronger? Damn lucky hecker :stuck_out_tongue: