FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 5] - [d4 - TOWN WIN] FAM3 if Marluxion was instantaneously killed (real)

oh I am fine with zone losing cuz that was pretty bad and made me town read him I am just not fine with someone like frost losing

2 Likes

i’m not fine with someone like litten winning

7 Likes

so true

1 Like

Nya

1 Like

Rip Zone
Gets blocked from ever resolving and then is modkilled and blocked from winning in the post game

3 Likes

I think zone played well though
just like
it really irritates me whenever someone talks about being modkilled, as both alignments

as town I don’t want one of my teammates to get killed
as mafia I don’t like town who can be town read for threatening to do sometnint as it’s so icky and unfair to play against

3 Likes

Yeah, fair

1 Like

It’s a shitty situation

oh yeah this
depends upon playerlist

We can say Frost won. Despite losing this game, I feel like I actually won this game. ^_^

2 Likes

ur a winner in my book

2 Likes

In mine too.

1 Like
Leafia Wolf Meta

Compared to herself as town, she’s far more focused on getting townread. Expect killing partners, joining death events, and appearing relatively unafraid of death until you personally pressure it on her. One of the main tells that she is a wolf is that she simply posts more, aswell. She’s far more lenient in reads non-relating to her, and either far more or far less pushy on reads to her, comparing to how townread she thinks she is. Leafia will shoot a mason if she thinks they’re suspicious as town, but refuses to even begin to give a minor scumread on a townread person who isn’t directly pushing her. She usually thinks she’s more towny as town, and hence will almost always push on you for simply pushing her or saying she isn’t doing enough, to the point that she sometimes believes she is the most “towny” person in the game, usually when she particularly is not. As a wolf, she will always ride on whatever townread or leverage anyone gives her, and will either be too cautious until getting that leverage, or too chaotic in an attempt to get that leverage. She is a particularly easy read, if you know what you’re doing.

1 Like
Atlas Wolf Meta

4 Likes

maybe if you could read her this wouldn’t have happened

me, being the one other person who wolfread leafia

3 Likes

fuck i mistaked you and catbae

2 Likes

I was so upset when you died
I know I told you this but I was really hype to play with you please join more real games

1 Like

YOU WERE SO ROBBED … THE FUCKING AIR STRIKE FOR WHAT YOU DID NOTHING WRONG

1 Like

will never get over you getting shot though literally how did they do that you were so town