FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 5] - [d4 - TOWN WIN] FAM3 if Marluxion was instantaneously killed (real)

No. That’s fine.
I hate the part that they are associating me with my worst (completed) misc game…

And they say this sites kid friendly.

nah, soz

I went back and reread the boats event from FAM1 and you acted the exact same way there, which gave me the strength to go through with it

You actually got me with that last year (along with every member of your team trying to bus you really badly), so I was on the lookout this year

fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice…we don’t get fooled again

3 Likes

If swearing isn’t kid friendly then I am the worst person to have around children on the planet

2 Likes

also

if my choice went thru on the drone guava would get hit instead

that drone was ON POINT

4 Likes

DEAR LORD.

THIS WAS NOT A LIE!?

2 Likes

wild how ur just able to insult katze like this

3 Likes

And @Leafia shot them.

2 Likes

I think Katze and Geyde have that kind of relationship.

1 Like

Nah katze deserves it

3 Likes

@katze fuck you

5 Likes

thank you @Marshal for making this genuinely one of the funniest things i have ever read

4 Likes

@katze
Shame on them Katze.
They say fuck you but I give you Cat Emoji :kissing_cat:

1 Like

Wut happen
Town win?
Yay

4 Likes

holy shit i was a lost wolf and i didn’t even know

5 Likes

game retrospective (design end):

It was good. I think we made roles that people were significantly happier with because we removed the degree of edge and rudeness that was present in fam2. I came into the design with the goal of hyping people up rather than making jokes at their expense. While this did make for ~less funny roles overall (I don’t think we can ever top self-poisoner trochi), it meant a lot to everyone. Switching from quotes to blurbs also helped remove the edge since many quotes were just kinda goofy and making fun of people.

I think we needed another pass at mafia. @Ruby gave me a lot of suggestions regarding the mafia roles that sadly didn’t make it to the final version. They should have. Stuff like not being able to claim being ransomwared, recalculating the kp of the setup reviewer, and buffing up the d3+ dayvig slightly would have gone great lengths toward ensuring the game was better balanced on the mafia end. Further, a lot of town roles were loud and pretty blatantly village, which was unarguably a mistake. I chalk it up to Gray’s understanding of how players handle mechanics to not be ~perfectly transferrable to a site like FoL. If I design next year, I am going to reformat my approach with this in mind. We hilariously miscalculated litten, and the town kp was possibly too good and durable.

As for gushing, the DNDHOOD WENT PERFECTLY ILY EEVEE. holy fuck I’ve never seen stars align as perfectly as they did this game for that role. Seeing people defend their dnd partners in thread under the premise of “I want to play with them” is so heartwarming and a sign that everything went perfectly there.

9 Likes

that’s kind of incredible maybe i deserved to be the last miskill. one for the road

3 Likes

I do not know whether I will design again next year. It feels necessary in my eyes, but I don’t know. It really is…a lot.

2 Likes

I checked maf chat and I all saw was the word polarised over and over

what does that mean

2 Likes

The Grimace died in a drone strike

2 Likes