FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Honestly, no, but I am actually proud of myself for typing that read out if it turns out correct

nah i think carroty just acts like this

i mean

there is 80 players. idk about being superliked but

Like, yes, it references homosexuality on FoL and its pride month which naturally means its going to get likes
But its not getting THAT much, especially in comparison to every other post
AND - lets say it is natural - it probably is motivated mechanically in some way as well

2 Likes

wolfy pop-in

gonna yolo dya as a villager and say hallia/kyle are very very likely v/v

i might be feeling cute enough to call catbae a villa too but thats pending

still not sure on spf but shrug. ive thought about my nutella read more and think i was def giving her too much credit. but i still think it was villagery of nutto so cest la vie

ok bye for real (i will make 5 more posts)

3 Likes

usually not?
it depends on the mods and game, but this is a mash

oh no totally lol

1 Like

even night CPR doctor, so get this, only on even nights you can choose to heal people

but if your victim doesn’t need healing…you kill them…with CPR…

crazy

1 Like

Execute every person who liked it

2 Likes

It’s not pandora is mildly wolfy actually

oh and you’re a 3P SK for some reason

I think people just like being gay

1 Like

TMI

oh no should i be worried?

lmao

1 Like

Fun fact cpr on an alive human doesnt kill them if performed correcty

if this is actually their first forum mafia game then that could explain some of the stuff that’s ping-y to me yeah

well yeah idk what to say at a lot of the times and it’s mostly game chat so I’m just saying what I feel is appropriate and you kinda said there is no way to prove your point also imo I brushed off the fact it could be a mistake I brought it up as I thought it was valid but I said that it was unlikely right after due to there not really being something to confuse with it nearby

Daeron wolf (homophobicposting)

3 Likes