FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

@Leafia

That I haven’t removed my vote from Brad… literally a level 1 read lol

I’m a Clocktower Storyteller. Honestly the brain I’m using to approach this is much more esports brain than sdg game

Like in every overwatch team you have that one kid who refuses to play meta because “junkrat is just more fun” and you basically have to drag them kicking and screaming into the team or you have to kick them and find a tryhard

Basically I’m proposing we vote off all the junkrat mains and then those of us who want to try can actually have fun

Also @BradLand this was literally in the exact same post you just quoted

1 Like

i need to sleep so i’m gonna stop for the night. normally i don’t post WIP readlists but i’ll do the town reads. some of the lower ones are fairly stale. not gonna lie, feels like a game where half the MU elites rolled mafia. i kind of think baudib1 did some scummy stuff that i don’t feel like elaborating on, would support a wagon on him but i think pressuring tutuu is fine. still don’t really trust the direction spf has taken.

moe moe kyun:
Cape90
firinn
Sadbi
Millium
Hallia
Ashlyn

sugoi desu ne:
Meuh
Ari
WindwardAway
Atlas
ash4fun
May
an_gorta_slanktai
Yawn
katze
Apocryphal
Luxy
Magnus

people sign up to overwatch to play teams

people load into tf2 to goof around and get a high killstreak

your example doesnt necessarily apply

what’s the difference between moe moe and sugoi?

i think luxy is probably town but cba to explain it, seemed to have a genuine sorting process

top is strongest townreads. below that is townleans.

I mean you literally can start up a wagon?

Agree with all these but not entirely sure on Sadbi, can you explain?

Okay I have given up on backreading when there are active conversations now. Since I can just read all of it during the night. So I’m just going to see what I can see on the moment and base my judgment from what I know. Since I think if I backread it all at night (it’s 11pm for me) I’m going to lose all of it and just not type. But that’s not helpful for anyone at all. So yeah. But currently based on the vote counts as of now I think at least ~20% have nothing behind it while the other ~80% have at least a motive behind it. But jeez that’s a lot of one vote. But on the fact people are getting reads on others hats off to you I can barely do it in botc cus of experience but here it’s a different field and I have nothing I have gathered from the first 300 messages.

I see. That is a bit weird.

I assure you people do not load into overwatch to play teams.

1 Like

it’s heavy meta but they have been wearing their feelings about their game on their sleeve and tinfoiling the players i would expect them to as town

Going to call it a night for real now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

my agenda is that junkrat mains should be killed and their brains dissected in a lab to understand what is wrong with them

Is anybody able to put this roughly into Splatoon terms or do I just have to estimate “inkbrush” myself

I don’t have any particularly strong wolfreads as was indicated in that post, I haven’t played in two years and I’m putting my ideas out there for people to engage with, and hopefully actually develop some stronger reads.

I’ll move my vote when I feel like moving it, it’s not like you’re going to be lynched today and I won’t be going to bed for another 6 hours at least so you’re unlikely to be my final vote for today.

This is silly

1 Like