Leads to such a justification
That mafia would make
To have their reads bake

Seems oddity forced,
As well as their other joking retorts

Just read their iso
There is more to show

2 Likes

I appreciate this post immensely, like the effort put in is awesome.

Marl just said skill issue

time to take a wolfy swipe at someone

i would appreciate it if a nerd could take the time at some point to validate firinns lists and the like because being a new player means you can kind of get away with a lot and Curious Organizational Choices are part of that

I’m here now

If I give my own thoughts about Leafia’s reactivity that’s prob gonna influence other people’s thoughts on Leafia. I had Leafia’s reactivity as kinda town on a vacuum, but considering they’re Leafia I wouldn’t be surprised they could very well fake it.

I am also asking about how thread views bystander because I kinda thought they were wolf but I don’t feel good about my ability to read bystander right now so I am asking the thread to see if someone has a stronger townread or wolfread on them.

I think I’ve been repeatedly trying to push different wagons in hope something goes off so we can get an actual wagon to look into rather than those 4-or-less-vote wagons that provide absolutely nothing.

Of course I would want the thread to disengage from the current wagon when the wagon is on me. Also I feel like I was mostly being pushed there because someone kept parroting my push on BradLand is terrible, despite me being the most vocal there while wolves would just keep silent.

Pretty sure I am not coasting because I’ve done a ton of stuff a wolf staying under the radar wouldn’t do, such as loudly proclaiming BradLand to be “outed” and making repeated votes on a lot of players.

It’s also pretty funny you compare my questioning on Leafia’s reactivity to a wolf testing waters to a mislynch. Like, why can’t I just be town testing waters to a potential wolf lynch? Is town meant to just stay silent and refuse to cooperate with everyone?

1 Like

did I miss anything big overnight?

This

i dont see why not if they’re weakish ita roles. esp if you dont know exact numbers, a handful of roles that are just modified to be different in ITAs is p common

i, again, dont see any reason to claim this stuff yet

So you’re telling me that I’m less townread than SDA, Daeron, Manny, tutuu and most importantly, ash.

Try and convince a jury on that one, I wish you luck.

Now until you drop your ego, I think I’ll contribute more to the game than just read gathering

ok wolf

Yes

Other people can explain (I don’t know what you know)

then find and shoot a deepwolf and stop worrying about who gets winds check
it doesnt matter who gets it as long as they are alive to give it tomorrow