FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

Once again creature lock town

1 Like

hi ash! i’m you!

Oh you sweet summer child if you think it’s only going to be 6-7

This is the 2nd time you’ve actively been hostile to me and you expect me to just sit there and be like “yeah that’s fine”. If you were just doing it because of your reads or reasonings, that’s different, you don’t come in here having a go about it yet again against me.

Be passionate, not hostile, and I’ll enjoy interacting with you a lot more and I’ll be less hostile myself

it typically slows down after day 2 and 3

Super Likes Announcement

Previously Announced

Super Likes Post Recipient
2 #28 catbae
1 #607 ElizaThePsycho
1 #322 Zugzwang
1 #60 Sadbi
1 #1647 Dum
1 #1602 Ranta
1 #2399 SirDerpsAlot
1 #2341 spf
1 #3378 katze
1 #3800 Ashlyn
1 #4064 Leafia
1 #4188 tutuu
1 #4373 Atlas
1 #6974 Achromatic
1 #6974 Achromatic
1 #7632 catbae
1 #7821 Achromatic
1 #7816 Hippopablompoyeetus
1 #7632 catbae
1 #8135 Hazardwaste (this previously said May in error)
1 #24 catbae
1 #5039 Atlas

New

Super Likes Post Recipient
1 #9106 catbae
1 Thread 2 #241 dyachei
1 Thread 2 #300 Kiiruma

I didn’t read a single thing to get back here

confession time, I was not in fact going back to bed (even though I wanted to), but rather in the shower. Anyway in the middle of that I remembered the 6 votes=cop thing (dont @ me I’m tired)

I’ll give my spot on that wagon to whomever (should be generally townread). I see it’s at 6 again so whoever unvoted I probably didnt trust in the first place.

I wanna participate in eod wagons anyway so if this isnt the exec I want out

I want a super like

based gorta

Hi you, I’m Ash!

1 Like

I am not the exception to those “wolftells”, I maintain that those “wolftells” aren’t wolftells.

oh no

I have a read that you’re a wolf. I don’t think this is even my hostile tone, this is just, you’re a wolf and I would like you to please remove your vote because I’m trying to help coordinate town.

Lmao

Based

… you know what, i think that maybe
just maybe
my feelings of overwhelming fatigue and my desire to do absolutely nothing, in thread nor out, might be an indication that i am tired and should go to sleep
in the case that i miss eod, this may be your last chance to interact with Ashlyn for a whole year!
speak now (like, in the next two minutes) or forever hold your peace

I will not be moving my vote.

End of story, thanks.

Just tone and vibes and how she is treating people feels like she’s trying to pocket and placate people on her.

Something is just very off with her posting.

Also she’s fighting too hard to be voted on which for town her she does not fight much abiut being voted

:b:ashlyn.

1 Like

i have a feeling katze superliked my post about joycats