FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

I don’t know does the realisation that I’ve been stupid this entire game make me any more or less townie to you that’s really what this boils down to

I mean
what are the things that you wouldn’t have done as wolf due to meta?

I didn’t figure that part out…

1 Like

Nobody in their right mind expects you to either perfecrly read 80+ people, or to read 80+ at all, if you’re starting playing mashes. Find a small subset and get good underlying reads on them, if you wish.

Zugzwang, talk to me about your SRs? Nya

1 Like

(I have no explanation in my role)

1 Like

because I’m trying to see if it’s realistic to realize this now
like personally I think it’s pretty obvious to me how findable I am

Is there any way you could? I cannot say I am not directly intrigued by the benefit it may have.

Hrm… Well, okay.
So, who’s your top three suspects?

Well, stemming from the belief that I believe people should just magically know my alignment based on nothing but simply knowing, the whole “haha you should know I’m town dummy” thing doesn’t kick in when I’m not town. Because they’re right, I’m not town. If I ever manage to rand wolf I don’t like emulating this kind of behaviour purely because it feels wrong, you know, like manipulative. that’s the entire point of FM but it’s manipulative in a bad way. Like saying that if you kill me I’ll be really upset kind of manipulative when I just wouldn’t be - the kind that works once and never again

Side note:
Need… to get Derps… out of @Jane’s list…

Haven’t Derp shot Kii?

It’s less to do with realising that and realising how much of an asshole I probably look like by having my head up my ass like that and not wanting to come across like a massive dick. Which I’m not, I promise.

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Role Design Contest Voting

• All submitted roles will be posted in the following posts.
  • To vote for a role, “Like” the associated post. (The regular kind with the Like button, not Super-Like.)
  • You may vote for as many roles as you would like.
  • You may self-vote.
  • The voting deadline is 1 hour before EoD. Prizes will be distributed after EoD.
  • The role that receives the most likes will be the winner.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

See the roles here: FAM 4: Event Thread - #1455 by FAMHost

Jarek seems town NYA

oh I actually did make a read on Leafia
I wrote:

Leafia - TBD - On the one hand, they don’t seem to have the fire that I’ve been told they have as wolf. Also they immediately talk about their role in 176, thread 1 which is their town meta.

That being said, their postcount is high, which is their wolf meta (I would view this as pretty strong, but this is a mash). And also Achro is pretty confident they’re a wolf.

then after thinking about it, I was like ‘yeah this is wolfy but I also want to ask May about it’, and forgot to put it in the finished reads section

finished reads section, meaning the stuff I c/ped into thread

I do apologise for being a dick to you by the way.

If you want me to read people I’ll give it a shot but this is brainrot beyond comprehension for me

mmmmm noted nya, I still don’t feel good about ur slot tho LOL

1 Like

I mean I don’t expect you to but I’m town nya