FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

Ok lol

Announcement

Threads 1-3 have been opened to allow for quoting. DO NOT POST IN THEM. If you accidentally send a post, contact the hosts in your role PM immediately to have it deleted or moved.

3 Likes

Does it remove action caps such as cycle joats?

tbh i decided to read at his 14 posts on day 1 and i cant agree.

so my ability is good for people with multiple different actions.

nah not in general
when I have enough time to play properly, I’m very findable

last game (digital circus vig10er, if you want to skim) I was more able to do things, and was way out of my wolfrange
the thing is, I can fake some amount of decent posts as wolf, but it takes significantly more effort per post. So when I’m free enough to play like I did in that game (or, for something you’ve seen, Stellaris D2+) I’m extremely findable

when I’m not. idk
tbf I could show you some of the individual things I wouldn’t post here if you want

can*. ok maybe i am tired

Oh my god the there’s three threads this is even worse than I thought

how am I supposed to even

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 2 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
19 JakeTheWolfie WindwardAway, benguinedparbecue, nutella, ElizaThePsycho, dyachei, Hallia, jail, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, Selkie, BradLand, Gocj, SirDerpsAlot, neil_the_eel, carbonated, Bionic, Ash, beancat, Ashlyn
7 Marluxion Frostwolf103, Daeron, katze, Ephemera, Atlas, May, JakeTheWolfie
3 Artemis Millium, bystander, Creature
2 Marluna CarrotyReaper, Brakuren
1 Frostwolf103 an_gorta_slanktai
1 Gorta Zone_Q11
1 Manny Jinrou
1 Sadbi Meuh
1 SilverKeith Sadbi
1 Hehehaha420blazing Manny
1 Kanave Kanave
1 Wazza Hehehaha420blazing
23 Not Voting Achromatic, crazynuto, Dum, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hazardwaste, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Kelsier, Kork, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, pandora, Porscha, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis
7 Unrecognized ash4fun (for alexandra), Stick (for alexandra), Baudib1 (for alexandra), Apocryphal (for Magnus), SilverKeith (for Name), Jane (for Leafia), Ranta (for everyone)
Raw VC for the plugin

JakeTheWolfie (19): WindwardAway, benguinedparbecue, nutella, ElizaThePsycho, dyachei, Hallia, jail, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, Selkie, BradLand, Gocj, SirDerpsAlot, neil_the_eel, carbonated, Bionic, Ash, beancat, Ashlyn
Marluxion (7): Frostwolf103, Daeron, katze, Ephemera, Atlas, May, JakeTheWolfie
Artemis (3): Millium, bystander, Creature
alexandra (3): ash4fun, Stick, Baudib1
Marluna (2): CarrotyReaper, Brakuren
Frostwolf103 (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Gorta (1): Zone_Q11
Manny (1): Jinrou
Sadbi (1): Meuh
SilverKeith (1): Sadbi
Hehehaha420blazing (1): Manny
Kanave (1): Kanave
Wazza (1): Hehehaha420blazing
Magnus (1): Apocryphal
Name (1): SilverKeith
Leafia (1): Jane
everyone (1): Ranta

Not Voting (23): Achromatic, crazynuto, Dum, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hazardwaste, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Kelsier, Kork, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, pandora, Porscha, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

to be clear, the thing that happens is that the amount of time I’d have to put in as wolf, to fake that stuff, becomes completely unrealistic

you see why i am not reading back.
i will live in the moment unless i am needed to

Yeah sorry @Atlas I’d love to do what you’re asking but this is absolutely daunting

no, it doesn’t change your ability from their base form. (it is just considered item instead of action.)

1 Like

Hm. Better idea.

Could you give a quick runthrough on solely somebody in this thread? Anyone will do.

If you want a lower poster, “Littlelee” is one.

Huh… Right…

You asked these questions.

I did, and frankly I would be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed.

but expected? like… idk what you expected from me

I had hoped for a list of suspects.
You don’t have to scumread 'em; doubting them is enough. In my case, I have a list of 17 players I am suspecting right now. (One of which is -of course- Marluxion.)