FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

because i am smart enough to realise that I don’t have that threadpull from this position

no

questioning was:

basically, the idea is that w!Ash didn’t open the flips till later, because he knew the alignments. And then contradicted himself while trying to explain this

the explicit contradiction is that in the 3rd to last post, Ash says he didn’t open SPF’s flip until later
whereas in the last post he saw they were town (therefore opening the flip) and only saw their avatar later, when looking for what spf’s role was

2 Likes

Venti

That’s like better but also worse at the same time.

i think their ita session was townie with them interacting with katsay for their 5 shots

im gonna head off if, atlas pinged jane for a benguined defense if theyre still on the ita lists by the time i get back ill arrow em nya

FUCKING LMAO i had no fucking clue

why do you wanna know actually?

People who know Brad better than me think he’s town, so I’m leaving him alone.

Oh too see who got prizes. nvm answered myself

This is a bit of a strawman im obvs not saying youre all wolves.

Just that i havent seen any towniness in any of you from outside perspective and some of the things people have been townread for make like no sense to me. I cant even think specific quotes but if i can be bothered ill look back but when im looking at people escaping poe for not much reason this is where id start.

angortaslanktai is very villagery.

1 Like

id trust those three more than your reads
hell id trust those three more than my reads

I played Pokemash with V!SK and could not judge their meta cuz I assume their small game meta is different from their mash meta

SK being your mentor explains A LOT tbh…

this helps clear things up :hmmyes:

1 Like

I guess thiss makes sense seeing I was enjoying your posts lol

at least i am not calling u a fuppy

whatever’s happening i think zug is town for it

Wait you were his mentor? Did you teach him anything?

1 Like

@wazza the person who killed marl won hot take event